NCL Breakaway Info...

Dspcentury

I will be on the 10/2 sailing and would like to know who is playing in the Fats Cat lounge. Also would like to know if anyone has been to Snorkel Park Beach?

I was thinking of going to that beach the last day in Bermuda...

David........................:)

Charlie Love was playing last week. He was good enough but what I liked is that he got all involved and up dancing. He was fun. Have fun! Wish I was back on Breakaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! Sounds Great!! The last time I was on the Breakaway it was Slam Allen and I really miss him....:)

Snorkel Park is a man-made beach that isn't liked by many Bermuda "regulars", myself included. It can be dirty, have broken glass in the sand, etc. It's not remotely comparable to Bermuda's beautiful natural beaches. About the only thing positive I have to say about it is that's right in the Royal Naval Dockyard, so no travel is necessary to get to it, and because of that it's fairly popular as a departure day beach stop.

There's lots of discussion of Bermuda's beaches on the Bermuda Ports of Call board. You might want to do some reading there.

I will be on the 10/2 sailing and would like to know who is playing in the Fats Cat lounge. Also would like to know if anyone has been to Snorkel Park Beach?

friends were just at the beach four weeks ago. It is fine for a beach close by to the ship Make sure to bring water shoes since they said the water was very rocky to walk in.

Was on that beach last week. You do need water shoes as there are a lot of rocks in the water. It's not as nice as most of the other beaches. And if you like waves, this is not the beach for you. It's good enough to go in water and cool off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also would like to know if anyone has been to Snorkel Park Beach?

I was in Bermuda last year in October and the temperature was in the low 70's during the day. It was not warm enough for me to do a beach day :) but I agree with previous posts that there are better beaches than the one at the dockyard.