Miami Hotel

jewel825

Hi, my family of 6 (husband and I, 2 teenage daughters and my parents) will be on the Harmony of the Seas departing out of Fort Lauderdale in April 2017. We will be flying into Miami (better airfare than flying into Ft. Lauderdale) the day before. We are taking a red eye so we will have a full day in Miami before our cruise the next day. We've never stayed in Miami before so we thought it would be fun to spend the day there instead of going to Fort Lauderdale like we usually do.

Where do we stay? We have a connection to get good rates at the Hyatt but noticed there are a few different Hyatts in the area. Which Hyatt do you recommend staying in the Miami area? Any info would be much appreciated!

Hi, my family of 6 (husband and I, 2 teenage daughters and my parents) will be on the Harmony of the Seas departing out of Fort Lauderdale in April 2017. We will be flying into Miami (better airfare than flying into Ft. Lauderdale) the day before. We are taking a red eye so we will have a full day in Miami before our cruise the next day. We've never stayed in Miami before so we thought it would be fun to spend the day there instead of going to Fort Lauderdale like we usually do.

Where do we stay? We have a connection to get good rates at the Hyatt but noticed there are a few different Hyatts in the area. Which Hyatt do you recommend staying in the Miami area? Any info would be much appreciated!

Wow! What a great problem to have!

Firstly I'd pick the new Hyatt Centric in South Beach because it is so new and because it sits in the center of South Beach. South Beach is heaven for design junkies.

The Miami you see on TV and movies is almost always South Beach.

My second choice would be the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables because I love Coral Gables so much and it is so gorgeous.

Two totally different, equally gorgeous areas.

South Beach is in Miami Beach which is a barrier island and Coral Gables is on the mainland in Miami.

I'm sure your teenage girls would enjoy South Beach the most. Great shopping for teens!

Happy shopping!

Edited by BlueHerons

Wow! What a great problem to have!

Firstly I'd pick the new Hyatt Centric in South Beach because it is so new and because it sits in the center of South Beach. South Beach is heaven for design junkies.

The Miami you see on TV and movies is almost always South Beach.

My second choice would be the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables because I love Coral Gables so much and it is so gorgeous.

Two totally different, equally gorgeous areas.

South Beach is in Miami Beach which is a barrier island and Coral Gables is on the mainland in Miami.

I'm sure your teenage girls would enjoy South Beach the most. Great shopping for teens!

Happy shopping!

Awesome, thanks for the information. I am going to look into the South Beach hotel. So excited to see South Beach!