Galveston Parking??

corinth

Hi all, I love this site!

Going on our honeymoon cruise 11/6 out of Galveston, and could really use some advice on parking. Have heard EZ Cruise Parking mentioned, any reviews?

If cruising is as addicting as this site, I'm doomed!!!

Thanks!!

EZ Cruise Parking is the way to go. The had price increase Oct. 1, but they are still way cheaper than the terminal parking. When you return from your cruise, make sure you get a ticket # when lining up for the shuttle back to your car. Have a great time.

Hola,

We have sailed out of Galveston 3 times, 4 after 2/6, and used 3 parking lots and 3 hotels before we found OUR place. Holiday Inn on the Beach has free parking and free shuttle service to and from the cruiseport. If you need to stay overnite, you might want to check it out. EZ Cruise gets the nod if you don't need a room.

EZCruise Parking. We've used them 3 times now and like them better than the others we used. Be sure to pre-reserve your space on their website. Their customer service is the best. Last month, I got to the terminal and realized I left all my money in the car. The driver rushed me back to the car and there were only 2 passengers at the lot to go to the ship, but he knew the rest of my party was at the terminal already and didn't make us wait for more people to load into the shuttle. I HIGHLY recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

When you reserve your parking place from EZ Cruise Parking on their website do you get a designated parking spot or do they just put you where ever? Is it a big lot, will we have to worry about not getting a parking spot. How far is it to the ship?

Ok and now can you tell me the website address for EZ Park?

Archived