Peter Bos

jig

We see that captain Bos was on the Nordam earlier in the year. We are going on it on Jan 4 and was wondering if he might be on it again. I met my wife on the Princendam when he was captain in 2003 and on the statendam and 2006.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We see that captain Bos was on the Nordam earlier in the year. We are going on it on Jan 4 and was wondering if he might be on it again. I met my wife on the Princendam when he was captain in 2003 and on the statendam and 2006.

If Copper 10-8 is not on assignment, he may know the schedule for your Jan 4 cruise.. But it might be a little early for the schedule..

Since you met your wife on our favorite HAL ship (Prinsendam), you might consider having a "Renewal of Vows" on your Noordam Cruise..Capt. Scott did our ROV on the Noordam in 2010 & it was lovely..

HAL does wonderful job of it.. You could even surprise your wife with it..

Enjoy your cruise on the Noordam, it's a lovely ship..

Edited by serendipity1499

Captann Henk Draper also has b een Master on Noordam this ye. Both are trulyoustanding Captains, along with the qbove-mentioned CaptainScott and most certainly other HAL captaains Can't possibly name them all...

Edited by sail7seas

Captains Pieter Bos and Henk Draper are the current captains of the NODM. As their schedules read right now, Capt. Bos will be your captain in early 2017. Enjoy that cruise!

Captains Pieter Bos and Henk Draper are the current captains of the NODM. As their schedules read right now, Capt. Bos will be your captain in early 2017. Enjoy that cruise!

Thanks. That great.

That's funny..the Pieter Bos WE know lives in New Zealand - he was the piano/vocal entertainer last year on the Regent Voyager during our Tokyo-Southampton Grand Voyage. Pieterbosmusic.co.nz

Lots of Dutchies went/immigrated to Kiwiland ;) beginning after WWII, but the captain resides in the Carolinas

That's funny..the Pieter Bos WE know lives in New Zealand - he was the piano/vocal entertainer last year on the Regent Voyager during our Tokyo-Southampton Grand Voyage. Pieterbosmusic.co.nz

Moonlighting again!!!!!

January 2003 PRDM - Capt Bos.

16 days.... if I remember correctly it was Auckland to Sydney.

Atrocious weather for a couple of days in NZ. The suite cocktail part...two people came to the Captain's quarters. One left. I managed to down one drink and then another.... water with a horse pill!

Stephen

Feb 8. 18 days Auckland to Sydney. Then to Singapore. The pic is from the Sydney to Singapore section. Because of the Bali bombing in 2002 we deadheaded Broome to Singapore. Missed Bali and Semarang.

He will be there, getting off in mid September and coming on in Sydney mid December..