Celebrity Summit Sea Day Schedule/Activities List

pullen0

I will be taking a cruise on Celebrity Summit the week of Christmas and we will have 1 sea day. I've only been on 1 cruise and it had no sea days so I'm not really sure what to expect. I know they typically increase the number of shows and activities for sea days. Does anyone have a copy of a sea day schedule they can post or link to one? I realize that these aren't set in stone but I'd kind of like to have an idea of what the schedule may look like. My 14 year old daughter will be with us so I'm curious if there may be any activities she may want to do on her own as well.

Our cruise port days will be spent with every minute possible off the boat so besides dinner, we're only going to be interested in seeing maybe 1 show or activity a night. Thanks in advance.

Didn't save any of the activity pages, but there were a fair amount of things to do on at sea days. For early risers there were fitness classes in the gym. Usually there was a morning trivia at 10:15 and a dance class around 11. Music trivia was usually around 2:30 and there was afternoon trivia at 4. Lots of live music on the ship from mid afternoon through late in the evening. Typically, shows had both a 7pm and 9pm showing. Karaoke was later at night, like 11.

For kids and teens they have their own activities on deck 11, or could participate in anything else.

I felt like there was enough to do in addition to using the pools and sitting down with a good book now and again.

I just was just on the Summit to Bermuda on 31/7....and posted a whole bunch of links to all the paperwork I collected on board - menus, dailies, kid activities, etc. You'd have to scroll through my report to find them (definitely close to first 2 pages, and then another link on Page 5....hope it's not too much of a pain. :) And I'm a relative newbie so I hope I posted the link correctly to my report. Otherwise, you should be able to click on my name to see all my posts.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2389358&highlight=summit

I just was just on the Summit to Bermuda on 31/7....and posted a whole bunch of links to all the paperwork I collected on board - menus, dailies, kid activities, etc. You'd have to scroll through my report to find them (definitely close to first 2 pages, and then another link on Page 5....hope it's not too much of a pain. :) And I'm a relative newbie so I hope I posted the link correctly to my report. Otherwise, you should be able to click on my name to see all my posts.

Thank you. Lots more going on than I thought there would be!

I will be taking a cruise on Celebrity Summit the week of Christmas and we will have 1 sea day. I've only been on 1 cruise and it had no sea days so I'm not really sure what to expect. I know they typically increase the number of shows and activities for sea days. Does anyone have a copy of a sea day schedule they can post or link to one? I realize that these aren't set in stone but I'd kind of like to have an idea of what the schedule may look like. My 14 year old daughter will be with us so I'm curious if there may be any activities she may want to do on her own as well.

Our cruise port days will be spent with every minute possible off the boat so besides dinner, we're only going to be interested in seeing maybe 1 show or activity a night. Thanks in advance.

I'm a bit confused about your comment regarding evenings on the ship. You do realize that the ship is not in port after 5 P.M so you may want to check the activities on the ship at night.

I'm a bit confused about your comment regarding evenings on the ship. You do realize that the ship is not in port after 5 P.M so you may want to check the activities on the ship at night.

Yes, I'm aware the ship is not after 5:00pm except on the 1 evening we're at St. Maarten until midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the link.