On the Allure August 21st.. Ask away.

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!! Go by the hot dog stand and get a bratwurst for me. Stand at the end of the boardwalk by the amphitheater and breathe in and exhale. I love the boardwalk. Go up to the flowrider deck and go to that bar between the two flowriders and have a Mai Tai!! YUMMY!!!

Yep, I'm having cruising withdrawals.

I have no info on the cruise directors and their rotation. I think it is a safe bet that some figurehead with a microphone will be on your sailing.... (ya, I'm not one who gives a damn about the CD..).

The head waiter I talked with denied any knowledge of new menus.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol...thanks and Happy Anniversary!!

Did you, by any chance, sign up for one of the dinner packages (3-4-5)? I want to know how you handled making reservations when you got on board... did you run into time problems regarding reservations?

Thanks for posting all this info. We are in a GS at the end of October. Love the Compass. Any info you can give about the SL, CK, and the suite sun deck would be greatly appreciated. Like to specifically know how crowded the SL and CK are and what sort of dress you see in there.

Happy Anniversary and many more! We are at 32 years now. Have a great week.

Thanks for posting all this info. We are in a GS at the end of October. Love the Compass. Any info you can give about the SL, CK, and the suite sun deck would be greatly appreciated. Like to specifically know how crowded the SL and CK are and what sort of dress you see in there.

What cruise are you doing? The 10/23 has a roll call come join us if this the trip.

That shows Anthem Room service menu. I think it is different from the other ships.

Thank-you Carolyn, I obviously cannot read today.:o

To JKCamara, please disregard my post above, it does not apply to Allure.

Lol disregard my new note. The app did not update with recent posts. [emoji3]

To my knowledge, there are no per item charges for room service on Allure. Only a $4 per order fee for orders between midnight and 5am.

Very casual in the SL. We haven't spent much time in there. It is kinda stuffy.. A lot of pinnacles wearing their name tags.. People bragging about b2b, monopolising the concierge etc.

Have yet to dine in ck. This may come as a shock but da wife and I actually ENJOY THE MDR! Shocking, right?

Suite sun deck is a nice place to relax. No line at the bar. Pain in the ass to get to the pool though. Needs a zip line.

So far the MDR has been good.. Both food and service. Park cafe also very good. Windjammer... God awful.

Labadee bbq for being "upgraded" for suites guests was horrific as well... Rubber chicken. Ribs with the tenderness of sheet metal..

Johnny rockets for breakfast is great.

Entertainment wise.. Ocean Aria is very good. Don't ask me what the damn plot was. I don't care. But the way they jump, flip, bounce, dive etc is incredible. Technically, it is equally impressive.. Before I started catching bad guys I worked as a audio engineer.. Royal spares no expense in this department.

Slept through the ice show.. But I played monopoly on the plane here so I didn't miss much (we've seen it before).

Comedians were great. If you are easily offended you might want to GTFO. That's pretty much what the CD staffer said.

To my knowledge, there are no per item charges for room service on Allure. Only a $4 per order fee for orders between midnight and 5am.

I believe that to be true. Haven't seen the regular room service menu yet. Just the suite menu.

I agree. I am as well cruising on Sunday and heard you were doing this thread from a Roll Call member and wanted to see once we get closer in what the crew was saying about the weather.

Great idea on this thread a lot of good info has been given already this early!

Weather in FLL was hot. Not as hot as it was in Toronto.. But warm to say the least.

The head waiter I talked with denied any knowledge of new menus.

Sent from on my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Constable you had me laughing with that one. Did you give him the polite chin wag, or put on your cap and give him preverbal grilling (pun fully intended).:D

Constable you had me laughing with that one. Did you give him the polite chin wag, or put on your cap and give him preverbal grilling (pun fully intended).:D

Seeing as I'm on vacation I didn't use any advanced interrogation tactics..

I'm not sure if he was just playing dumb or if he was...

Seeing as I'm on vacation I didn't use any advanced interrogation tactics..

I'm not sure if he was just playing dumb or if he was...

You got me smiling even more. Enjoy your sailing.

Having just sailed the Allure August 2, 2016

And in response to a previous question.

They sold the 10 drink card on Wednesday.

Could get at any bar.

Later

Thank you. Let's see when they are sold on this sailing. It will help me determine if I want to buy drink packages or just a couple of cards.