Downgrading

mmarche

Good Afternoon,

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to downgrade after final paymnet has been made? We have a SPA Balcony but are wondering if it is possible to switch to an inside to save money? Or would that be considered a cancellation and we would not get any money back?

Thanks!

That would be a cancellation. Such a move would be subject to the cancellation fee schedule.

https://www.ncl.com/about/cancellation-fee-schedule

Depending on when you are sailing and current prices, it is theoretically possible that you might save some money. Probably not as much as you think. You'll have to do the math.

Good Afternoon,

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to downgrade after final paymnet has been made? We have a SPA Balcony but are wondering if it is possible to switch to an inside to save money? Or would that be considered a cancellation and we would not get any money back?

Thanks!

It would not hurt to call and ask if you can change.

Good Afternoon,

Thanks!

Call NCL and ask, never hurts. You never know, they may have someone looking for "your" cabin!!

It would not hurt to call and ask if you can change.

Call NCL and ask, never hurts. You never know, they may have someone looking for "your" cabin!!

Please... :rolleyes:

Have you two been watching the same NCL I've been watching?

Never hurts? It hurts when the NCL rep accidentally mistakes your innocent inquiry into the possibility of moving as a request to cancel and rebook, which, of course, cannot be undone.

Edited by triptolemus

Never hurts? It hurts when the NCL rep accidentally mistakes your innocent inquiry into the possibility of moving as a request to cancel and rebook, which, of course, cannot be undone.

You mean you talk with NCL without recording both sides of the conversation and getting everything repeated by the rep and then you getting him to accept your confirmation of what is to be done.

Shame on you.

Please... :rolleyes:

Have you two been watching the same NCL I've been watching?

Yeah, I'd be SUPER CAREFUL about doing this. One simple misunderstanding and you have a mess.