Getting Ahold of Carnival Regarding Excursions

Jayd45

Hello,

We have an upcoming cruise and the excursion has a minimum age limit of 5, however, in their notes is states that there is special pricing for kids aged 1-4. My issue is that when I try to pick the excursion it does not allow me to select my twin boys because they are under the stated minimum age.

Any idea how to get a hold of carnival to get some clarification on how to go about booking the excursion?

Thanks

thanks ill try that. i did a little searching and the only information i had found was that Carnivals general number referred the person to an email address that was never responded to.

My granddaughter is only 4 right now but turns 5 before our cruise. I wanted to book an excursion that had a 5 year old minimum age. I had to speak to someone in the IT department. While on the phone he went in and changed the year of her birth, I booked, and then he changed it back.

I realize your situation is different but my point is I called the 1-800# and was transferred to the correct department.

So, i called the 800# and as soon as i mentioned the word excursion they cut me off and gave me an email address to send my issue to. Two days later and still no response. It is a little frustrating that you cannot talk to someone on the phone about excursions.

Hello,

We have an upcoming cruise and the excursion has a minimum age limit of 5, however, in their notes is states that there is special pricing for kids aged 1-4. My issue is that when I try to pick the excursion it does not allow me to select my twin boys because they are under the stated minimum age.

Any idea how to get a hold of carnival to get some clarification on how to go about booking the excursion?

Thanks

What excursion?