Can we make at 1:00 flight in Miami?

jonesmen

:confused: Delta has completely messed up our flights out of FLL after our cruise. There are 12 of us flying ranging in age from 7 to 82, and they have us returning in the middle of the night. One of our options is to fly out of Miami rather than FLL on a 1:06pm flight. Can we make this flight? Otherwise, we have to stay over which we don't want to do.

Advice?

We've done several cruises out of FLL and Miami and yes, you can make a 1:00pm flight easily. We've made flights as early as 11:00am out of Miami from FLL but I wouldn't recommend that :) We were stressed even though we made it with time to spare. Have a wonderful trip!

its a 45 minute drive from FLL to Mia. if all goes well with embarkation and you are the last off the ship -10:30 arriving at the MIA airport about 11....getting through security could be where you get held up- depending on how many cruise ships are in that port that day... 1pm is doable.

Look into a car service for all 12 of you. Do not rely on the cruiselines transportation- youwill have to wait til the bus if full before it moves.

However, if customs decides to take their time, all can be lost! We were held up by them for 1.75 hours and had a 1:15p flight. If my husband hadn't been in a wheelchair we never would have made it on our own. Now I'm not advocating the use of a chair if you don't need one but it did tell us that planning a pre and post stay was well worth the money. It takes away the stress and worry about making those flights.

We have a flight out of Miami at noon in March, after coming into Fort Lauderdale on Celebrity that morning. From two previous Disney sailings in which we were back at the parks just after 9 in the morning, I assumed that the noon flight would allow for a leisurely morning. Any ideas of the quickest way to get five people and their luggage to Miami International?

We have a flight out of Miami at noon in March, after coming into Fort Lauderdale on Celebrity that morning. From two previous Disney sailings in which we were back at the parks just after 9 in the morning, I assumed that the noon flight would allow for a leisurely morning. Any ideas of the quickest way to get five people and their luggage to Miami International?

I would doubt that this will make for a leisurly morning. Miami airport is a zoo on the weekend. How many ships are docking that morning. March is also part of spring breaks.

Get a car service. We rented a stretch limo= round trip was 200 for 6 adults. One way will be about 110. We used www.larryslimo.com

Archived