Bora Bora PG to IC Thelass Spa

Lizard930

1st time cruiser here! Booking spa apt at IC Thelasso on Bora Bora. What's best way to transfer from ship to hotel. Have read you take tender to Vaitape dock then taxi to IC Le Moana then water shuttle to IC Thelasso - are taxis readily available at dock and what would be the cost? How often do water shuttle run? Is there any water boat transfer from dock direct to IC Thelasso?

1st time cruiser here! Booking spa apt at IC Thelasso on Bora Bora. What's best way to transfer from ship to hotel. Have read you take tender to Vaitape dock then taxi to IC Le Moana then water shuttle to IC Thelasso - are taxis readily available at dock and what would be the cost? How often do water shuttle run? Is there any water boat transfer from dock direct to IC Thelasso?

Wow, no idea. Seems like a lot of trouble just for a spa appointment. I can tell you that the ship docks on the west side of the island, a bit south of the middle. Moana is on the southern tip, and Thalasso is on the eastern side, out on the lagoon. So at the least you'll have to do what you said. Perhaps you can treat it as an opportunity to enjoy the scenery. What is the treatment that's so special to go all that way, if I might ask?

Yeah it's a haul. $15-$20 cab ride to Le Moana then the shuttle. The shuttle times are posted on the Thalasso website. Every two hours if I recall correctly. No direct from tender dock. Only the Four Seasons does that I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums