Oasis- Forgot Digital Photo Pickup! Very sad. Please Help?

Hey folks-

In the excitement and challenge of getting a seven and three year old off the ship, we foolishly, stupidly, and sadly forgot to pick up our digital photo CD we had bought the night previous. We have a support ticket email sent to "Our Cruise Photos Support" but it looks like it'll be a couple days til we hear anything as their hours are Mon-Fri.

Two quick questions....

1.). Has anyone made this sad mistake before on the Oasis or another ship? What was the outcome?

2.) Is there any more direct contact out there that could help the cause?

Any help or advice would be so very appreciated. I really like my wife and am sad to see her so sad this morning :(

Edited by takemetomanos

Hey folks-

In the excitement and challenge of getting a seven and three year old off the ship, we foolishly, stupidly, and sadly forgot to pick up our digital photo CD we had bought the night previous. We have a support ticket email sent to "Our Cruise Photos Support" but it looks like it'll be a couple days til we hear anything as their hours are Mon-Fri.

Two quick questions....

1.). Has anyone made this sad mistake before on the Oasis or another ship? What was the outcome?

Any help or advice would be so very appreciated. I really like my wife and am sad to see her so sad this morning :(

Wanted to report back on this one. A poster (Bruce) on social media group about Oasis that I belong to saw a post by the mother of the OP. Bruce embarked on Oasis yesterday morning and was kind in offering to go to FOCUS to see what could be done if anything.

Happy to report that another CD will be burned and Bruce now on Oasis will take care of getting it to takemetomanos.

Happy Ending. Cruisers are the best in lending a hand. :):)

Wanted to report back on this one. A poster (Bruce) on social media group about Oasis that I belong to saw a post by the mother of the OP. Bruce embarked on Oasis yesterday morning and was kind in offering to go to FOCUS to see what could be done if anything.

Happy to report that another CD will be burned and Bruce now on Oasis will take care of getting it to takemetomanos.

I second that!:)

Hey folks-

Two quick questions....

The same thing has happened to me - we got off Harmony 2 days ago and forgot to collect two photographs that we had ordered and pre-paid for on Saturday, again trying to get a 4 and 7 year old to bed and pack etc., it completely slipped my mind. I have e-mailed the concierges to see if they can retrieve them for me but no answer as yet. We are boarding the Brilliance today so am hoping that just perhaps the Photo Gallery there can contact the Photo Gallery on Harmony - I could really kick myself for forgetting to collect them at 10pm when they said they would be ready.

That is phenomenal!! Nice to see people HELPING out their fellow man, instead of negative things..:p