How to find "Paradise" to Key West?

SkyMaster

Just noticed the new five day itineraries from Tampa to Key West and Cozumel. I think that's GREAT, but can't figure out which sailings actually do the Key West run? Yes, I called Carnival, and they couldn't find any "Paradise" sailings in 2017, or even 2018 that goes to Key West! :eek: Do any of you have any idea, or information on this? I'm sailing soon, and would book onboard if I can find a sailing that meets my requirements.

THANKS in advance, for any info. ;)

"SKY"

I only found one date, 4/29/17 that goes to Key West. I only found 3 dates that go to Mahogany Bay, 3/18/17, 5/13/17 and 5/27/17- all seemed kinda pricey for the Paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only found one date, 4/29/17 that goes to Key West. I only found 3 dates that go to Mahogany Bay, 3/18/17, 5/13/17 and 5/27/17- all seemed kinda pricey for the Paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANKS. I found 4/29, and also 9/16, and 6/24, but I'm not absolutely sure that those go to Key West. I think they do, but itineraries are difficult to find on the Carnival site???? The price for 9/16 didn't look too bad, but once again, I'm not sure it's going to Key West?

THANKS, and Semper-Fi Brother!

"SKY"

I know of a search tool to find cruises going to a particular port.

Just bookmark this link from the carnival site.

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-to.aspx

Click on the region you want to check, then on the right hand side you will see a "view sailings" button.

Then you can see all the ships sailing to that port. I like that they added that feature.

Edited by BuckeyeCruiseGuy

Thanks to you folks, I'm starting to find a few of the Key West cruises. Unfortunately, as noted above, they're a bit pricey, except for the April 29th, and the September 16th cruises. They aren't too bad. I'm sailing on the 3rd of next month, (Next Saturday!!!!WHOOOOO) so I may book one of these aboard.

THANKS again to all of you. You're a BIG help.

"SKY"