Booking dinner / Show reservations

cincicruisers

90 days prior to your cruise (100 days for Havens) you can make show and dinner reservations.

There are two main theater shows, After Midnight and For the Record: The Brat Pack. Both can be booked in advance.

There will be a show in the Supper Club. Currently it is complimentary while they look for a long term dinner show to place there. There are many other shows (mostly non reserved).

Book your dinners. Change them onboard As needed.

90 days prior to your cruise (100 days for Havens) you can make show and dinner reservations.

There are two main theater shows, After Midnight and For the Record: The Brat Pack. Both can be booked in advance.

There will be a show in the Supper Club. Currently it is complimentary while they look for a long term dinner show to place there. There are many other shows (mostly non reserved).

Book your dinners. Change them onboard As needed.

To clarify my question..Would it be possible to reserve dinner each night at 6:30 that will work out for the timing of the shows? Not keen on having dinner at different times each night. It used to be pretty easy as they had one early show and one late show to attend.

Also, how do I reserve comedy shows? Where do I need to go to reserve onboard. I have heard you can not reserve ahead of time.

Yes. 6:30 would work

You can book one of the comedy shows onboard. Use the touch screen kiosks in public areas. Other shows you can go standby seating. Early shows are family oriented. Late shows are adult oriented.

Other shows in the comedy club like Howl at the Moon are walk ins.