RCI Royal Replenish Package - Lemon Lime & Bitters?

Hi Guys,

Have you had the Royal Replenish package before?

Have you been able to get Lemon Lime & Bitters included with this package?

Website lists inclusions as:

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
For anyone else interested, I've had confirmation from RCI that lemon, lime & bitters are included :)

Thanks two lines still can't tell me. Princess it depends who you ask, Cunard well, no one seems to really know.

They are available on both Princess and Cunard but I cannot confirm if they are in the respective drink packages.

I know they're available, I guess we'll just wait till we board to see if we get DD a soft drink package on Cunard.

I know I'll get one so I guess then see if I can get a LL&B.

Hi all bitters is around 47 percent aclhol by volume . I know they put so many mils in , still classed as a aclholic drink .:) i hear you all well say if they said , oh .!" There is ony a few peanuts in it " to someone with allergy. :eek:

I know [emoji3] but often when you go to a bar or restaurant they class it as non alcoholic due to the small amount added. They sell the Bundaberg ones in the soft drink aisle at the supermarket here.

I would rather know beforehand as opposed to when I get the final drinks bill [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They include it in the P&O one as it was all I drank using the soda package as I don't like soft drinks. I used to ask for lemon, lime and bitters made with soda water not lemonade then one of the bar staff said to just ask for soda, lime and bitters instead :)

• 3 months later...
Updating - I was able that get a lemon, lime and bitters at most bars on the Explorer. The guys at the pool bar refused and said it's a cocktail because bitters contains alcohol. Everywhere else was happy to give them to us.

That's good news [emoji3]

Hopefully I have the same luck on the solstice in March!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums