Taste Bar question???

blainesterrr

So I'm just wondering... has anyone gone back for seconds, thirds, and even fourths at the Taste Bar? I tried it on the Triumph in May and fell in love wth someone from the Italian place. I felt like I would be looked down on if I were to get multiple servings. Can someone please give me some insight. Back on the Triumph in 20 days [emoji1417]

So I'm just wondering... has anyone gone back for seconds, thirds, and even fourths at the Taste Bar? I tried it on the Triumph in May and fell in love wth someone from the Italian place. I felt like I would be looked down on if I were to get multiple servings. Can someone please give me some insight. Back on the Triumph in 20 days [emoji1417]

You want to go back for multiple servings because you fell in love with someone? :o

I really don't think they would care, you could probably just get a few servings while you're there (if you could carry them), and just act like you're taking it for your friends. Unless of course you just want to see that someone special again ;)

oh definitely, go for it. they certainly will not care. i've gone back for seconds, and at least thirds more than once. just get back in line and grab another serving. seriously they are individual hors d'oeuvre sized portions - have you never taken more than one mini hotdog / pig in a blanket sort of thing at say a party, etc.? it's the same thing, you just get a plate each time. no worries here. :)