Jewel Questions 2016 sept med- sorry quite a few

Is there anywhere quieter than the buffet to have lunch on embarking.

Is there any room service that day.

Is the solarium opened that day

How many shows are there each evening and what times are they on

Are any of these drinks on select package- cava/ proseco/ barcardi breezers/ smirnof ice / hard lemonade

Is there a gluten free section at the buffet and if so is it any good (Rhapsody last year just had curries every day at lunch (ok but not every day when it was 40 degrees! - not much else no sweets :mad:)

Counting the days now:D

Can answer some questions.

There may be some snack type food in the Solarium at boarding day, but I'm not sure when that opens. Might not be open until later. The outdoor seating aft of Windjammer might be quieter than inside.

Room service would start after muster drill.

Solarium is open 24 hours.

There are usually two shows each evening, except for the firts and possibly last nights. They are timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times.

Jewel is our favorite ship and we are booked on her in the Med in October 2017!

We usually go straight to the Windjammer. It is not too crowded if you go early. Weather permitting we prefer to go to the aft outside dining area to eat.:) On the Oasis Class ships we seldom go to the Windjammer, but it works out nicely on the Jewel.

I think Clarea answered most of the rest of your questions quite well. We aren't drinkers nor do we have a need for gluten free, so cannot comment on those.

Is there anywhere quieter than the buffet to have lunch on embarking.

Is there any room service that day.

Is the solarium opened that day

How many shows are there each evening and what times are they on

Are any of these drinks on select package- cava/ proseco/ barcardi breezers/ smirnof ice / hard lemonade

Is there a gluten free section at the buffet and if so is it any good (Rhapsody last year just had curries every day at lunch (ok but not every day when it was 40 degrees! - not much else no sweets :mad:)

Counting the days now:D

I'm just off the Jewel - wish I was still there and yes there was a gluten free section. I saw it for breakfast and lunch, never went for dinner. She's a beautiful ship, enjoy your cruise!