Urgent Help needed

resistk

I purchased a cruise for July 2017 from MSC direct, instead of charging me the $400 deposit, MSC charged me for the entire cruise plus travel insurance I did not order. The overcharge is more than $2500 and my credit card payment is due next week. The MSC agent has been telling me for over a week, he will take care of it but no credit has appeared.

Does anyone have an email for a supervisor there? I find the whole thing suspicious.:mad:

I'd probably feel the same, however, trying to reach a supervisor through email may not get you the results you need. I'd be very tempted to get my CC company involved. It may turn out to be something easily resolved, or, you may need to get the fraud dept involved ( I had someone try to steal $3000 from my CC, not MSC but... ).

I would call MSC, ask to speak with a supervisor, explain the situation and find out why this happened.

Since you can see your reservation online, just give all your info to the super, it will include the person who made the reservation and they could pull the call to see what went wrong and why you were charged the full amount. I'm thinking it was likely a misunderstanding but I've been wrong before.

Good luck, hope you get it resolved quickly.

I had a similar issue. I only owed $300 on my cruise in November and they charged me $3000!! I did call my card company and explained the situation and put in a dispute. MSC had told my TA and myself it could take a couple of weeks and I should call to dispute the charges it would probably be faster. My card company actually didn't hold me responsible for the over charge until the investigation was done. MSC credited my account and it was a hot mess, it took about 10 days. Unbelievable! Call your card company.

I had a similar issue. I only owed $300 on my cruise in November and they charged me $3000!! I did call my card company and explained the situation and put in a dispute. MSC had told my TA and myself it could take a couple of weeks and I should call to dispute the charges it would probably be faster. My card company actually didn't hold me responsible for the over charge until the investigation was done. MSC credited my account and it was a hot mess, it took about 10 days. Unbelievable! Call your card company.

Thanks, I made the reservation over the phone with MSC. I have been calling their agent but nothing gets done. So maybe disputing the charge is the best route since MSC can't seem to fix their own errors.

I purchased a cruise for July 2017 from MSC direct, instead of charging me the $400 deposit, MSC charged me for the entire cruise plus travel insurance I did not order. The overcharge is more than $2500 and my credit card payment is due next week. The MSC agent has been telling me for over a week, he will take care of it but no credit has appeared.

Does anyone have an email for a supervisor there? I find the whole thing suspicious.:mad:

It takes them forever to issue a credit, talk to your credit card company.