Almond or Coconut Milk Request

crobinv

We will be traveling in November on the Escape. My 15-month old son is allergic to cow milk and only drinks almond/coconut milk.

I know I have to contact Special Services to pre-arrange it and I will happily bring it onboard with us.

What email do I use to contact them and do they respond in a timely fashion? I read some threads that Customer Service can take up to a month to respond.

Thank you.

We had weird issues the first 2 days of our recent Escape cruise when we asked for soy milk(they do not have almond or cashew and my wife can't tolorate dairy) in MDR at breakfast and at specialty restaurants for dinner. The server would sigh and one asked us 'do we really need the soy milk?'. We would eventually get the soy milk but it seemed like the servers were pissed at us. However, on day 2 we asked Darren ( one of the dining room managers) about it, he wasn't very happy when we told him, and also just mentioned it to Jose (I think was the assistant Hotel manager) when he stopped by our table to say hi and from that day forward in any of the MDR or specialty dining rooms we had soy milk, in fact it was almost like panic mode as we would end up with 2 or 4 glasses of soya milk being brought to us without asking when all we wanted it for was coffee. We ended up drinking a lot of soy milk that cruise.

Soy milk should be available at all dining venues by asking the server or at the buffet you will have to ask one of the attendants.

We will be traveling in November on the Escape. My 15-month old son is allergic to cow milk and only drinks almond/coconut milk.

I know I have to contact Special Services to pre-arrange it and I will happily bring it onboard with us.

What email do I use to contact them and do they respond in a timely fashion? I read some threads that Customer Service can take up to a month to respond.

Thank you.

We have a little one that doesn't like cow's milk and loves almond milk. We sent a request to the access desk and get an ok to bring it with no hassle.

From reading other posts, I "believe" the address is accessdesk@ncl.com

FWIW- My Mom was able to request soy milk for her cereal in the Garden Cafe on Getaway last year just by asking. It's possible that they may already have other non-dairy milk products on board

We are going on a cruise in November and have a 2 bedroom suite. I called the pre-concierge to ask for Almond Milk for my teen daughter. They said they didn't have that but did have soy milk so the said they would put some in our suite. So perhaps they will let you bring it.

As there has been the change in what liquids you are allowed to take on board it will be interesting to see if anyone is allowed to take almond milk on board with them.

If it were me I would be looking to get a written document from someone with some real authority in NCL saying that I was allowed to take it on board.

As there has been the change in what liquids you are allowed to take on board it will be interesting to see if anyone is allowed to take almond milk on board with them.

If it were me I would be looking to get a written document from someone with some real authority in NCL saying that I was allowed to take it on board.

As mentioned earlier, the access desk gave us permission to take it. They issued updated boarding docs with a notation on them.

We had weird issues the first 2 days of our recent Escape cruise when we asked for soy milk(they do not have almond or cashew and my wife can't tolorate dairy) in MDR at breakfast and at specialty restaurants for dinner. The server would sigh and one asked us 'do we really need the soy milk?'. We would eventually get the soy milk but it seemed like the servers were pissed at us. However, on day 2 we asked Darren ( one of the dining room managers) about it, he wasn't very happy when we told him, and also just mentioned it to Jose (I think was the assistant Hotel manager) when he stopped by our table to say hi and from that day forward in any of the MDR or specialty dining rooms we had soy milk, in fact it was almost like panic mode as we would end up with 2 or 4 glasses of soya milk being brought to us without asking when all we wanted it for was coffee. We ended up drinking a lot of soy milk that cruise.

Soy milk should be available at all dining venues by asking the server or at the buffet you will have to ask one of the attendants.

I know. Especially in the Java cafe it should be available.

As mentioned earlier, the access desk gave us permission to take it. They issued updated boarding docs with a notation on them.

There you have it; written documentation from someone in authority.

Thank you all so much. Sending the email tonight to Special Services.

Sadly, my son can not tolerate Soy Milk either. He has been such a joy to nurse considering all the foods I had to take out of my diet so while transitioning him from breastmilk to "real" milk has been so fun :) Hives from raw milk, regular milk, soy, and cashew. He is good with Almond and Coconut as well as he still nurses so I still have to manage his intolerances.

I appreciate all of you taking the time to respond.