Allure balcony upgrade

Smyles

I panicked when I saw the new sale today and I called and upgraded from a K interior to a D3 Balcony Ocean room. It was $337 more (total for the 3 of us) for our 7 nights. We booked the trip 2 weeks ago

We had been keen on a dark, quiet room for our 3yr old to nap. But the idea of having the ocean balcony for some room service breakfasts and to sit and read while she naps won me over.

I hope this was worth it.

Will we still be able to get the room nice and dark?

Soooo nervous about the impulsive switch.

Room 10610 on Allure.

That is a well worth the price and you will love a balcony. Once you have one you will never go back.

I checked the price of our Allure cruise in Oct and noticed that the price for our cabin is about $300 higher. Guess they have to cover the cost of the sale.

Thank you...my stomach has seriously been in a knot wondering if I just reacted too fast and it wasn't actually a "deal". I hate impulse moves. My husband HATES them even more...but I panicked thinking if I waited to call back after thinking it over there wouldn't be rooms to upgrade too. Gulp.

I don't doubt we will get our money's worth out of the balcony...but it still isn't a "needed" expense!

Now to find a big stack of books to bring to read on that balcony :-)

Thank you...my stomach has seriously been in a knot wondering if I just reacted too fast and it wasn't actually a "deal". I hate impulse moves. My husband HATES them even more...but I panicked thinking if I waited to call back after thinking it over there wouldn't be rooms to upgrade too. Gulp.

I don't doubt we will get our money's worth out of the balcony...but it still isn't a "needed" expense!

Now to find a big stack of books to bring to read on that balcony :-)

Too good of a deal to pass up. My year old grandson is a good sleeper. It should work out for you and as the poster above me said, you can step out on the balcony and still see/hear what is going on inside. Should be great. I've spent 14 days in an Allure balcony, its worth it.

Too good of a deal to pass up. My year old grandson is a good sleeper. It should work out for you and as the poster above me said, you can step out on the balcony and still see/hear what is going on inside. Should be great. I've spent 14 days in an Allure balcony, its worth it.

Yes. Our daughter is 3.5yrs but still a big sleeper. She likes her 11-12hrs at night and at least 2hrs in the afternoon. We will shift her to sleep 10pm-9am and 3-5pm to make the most of shows etc. But the balcony will be handy. I am hoping to just turn the sofabed around...not unfold it but make it a couch against the wall so it takes up less space but confines her so she doesn't roll off the couch. That should allow us to get in and out of the balcony much easier.