Diamond level drinks

Jeal

After spending $1000 to cruise don't be cheap and spend the $10 to buy your friends a drink. You'll be the first to complain if the remove the diamond benefits.

I guess nobody can ask a question on here without getting chastised. Crazy guys he was just asking a question!

Not true about sodas. Yes you can use your 3 coupons during happy hours for cans of soda and they will give to you unopened if you ask.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

SOME bars and SOME lounges and SOME bartenders on SOME ships will give you a can of soda.

Some will not.

:)

Assuming I am with friends who are not Diamond, can I use the 3 to get them drinks too? (one for me, one for each of them?)

Or do I have to run back and forth 3 times?

(at a bar, I know that they can't come into the diamond lounge)

Course you can give your friends 2 of your free drinks,just order your 3 drinks and tell the barman they are diamond drinks.enjoy.

Diamond and above will not get any vouchers...the 3 free drinks are loaded onto you sea pass card...you can use them at any bar between 5 and 8:30 before dinner...or you can also go to the diamond lounge if the ship you are on has one...if you do not use any or all of the 3 that were loaded on that day yes you loose them...please note...bar...not MDR...THIS IS A BENFIT FOR YOU... u

Assuming I am with friends who are not Diamond, can I use the 3 to get them drinks too? (one for me, one for each of them?)

Or do I have to run back and forth 3 times?

(at a bar, I know that they can't come into the diamond lounge)

The three free drinks are supposed to be for your personal consumption not to treat non-Diamond guests.

you are correct...benefit for you...and any other diamond members to use for themselves...but this is a topic that people feel that they have earned so why can 't they share a benefit...because you can't...just like your not supposed to take the drinks out of the diamond lunge either...unfortunately that one sometimes gets lax when no one catches you...

The three free drinks are supposed to be for your personal consumption not to treat non-Diamond guests.

But why?

Is it anywhere in writing that free diamond perk drinks are to be consumed only by the Diamond member?

Not trying to cause trouble just trying to figure out why it really matters who drinks those 3 drinks a day.

Not true, our kids were able to get soda and frozen virgin drinks (at least on Oasis). They loved the virgin frozen mojitos. They were over 18 but under 21 at the time.

So, they were over 18, but under 21. My grandkids were under 18 (8 and 9) Diamond on their own with Diamond Plus status from their mother. They did not have drink vouchers added on their Seapass cards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Course you can give your friends 2 of your free drinks,just order your 3 drinks and tell the barman they are diamond drinks.enjoy.

This is not always true. I have tried to use 2 of "my" diamond drinks for myself and DH (who is also diamond). They would not ring up two different drinks on my card at the same time. I needed to go get his card as well.

When we were on the Adventure last year we would spend an hour or so in the diamond lounge before dinner. When we left we were able to take our glass of wine with us to dinner and we didn't have to worry about being caught leaving with it, in fact when they knew we were leaving they often offered to refill our glasses before we left. Also we could leave the diamond lounge and at the bar just outside of it we could use our three free drinks, we asked for three unopened beers and it was no problem so we took them back to our cabin. I doubt very much if the cruise line cares if you are consuming those 3 drinks yourself as a diamond passenger or if you pass one to a friend.

you are correct...benefit for you...and any other diamond members to use for themselves...but this is a topic that people feel that they have earned so why can 't they share a benefit...because you can't...just like your not supposed to take the drinks out of the diamond lunge either...unfortunately that one sometimes gets lax when no one catches you...

We take our drinks out of the Diamond Lounge every night down to dinner. Nobody says a word. Most of the people do it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A number of years ago, leaving the D Lounge with a drink in hand was a no-no. I was only stopped once, but there was a sign at the entrance/exit indicating that you could not take drinks from the Lounge.

I guess that policy has changed. They no longer seem to care if you take your drink out of the Lounge. We always get one "to go" just before leaving for dinner.