Starbucks included in ultimate package?

nicky6425

If you paid full price cancel and get it on the sale price for $46 per day for Ultimate and $44 for premium. But it depends on when your sailing is. if you log into your cruise planner and the sale price is there you can get it. Others with cruises farther out are saying they do not have a choice to buy a beverage package, if that is the case keep what you have.

Why would ordering the ultimate cause you to lose anything? That is an upgrade from the premium.

I can downgrade the Ultimate today to Premium. If the change allows all who bought Premium to be automatically upgraded to Deluxe I can save about $100.00. If I downgrade today and the change does not affect US cruises and the 20% goes away it will cost me more on the ship.

If you paid full price cancel and get it on the sale price for $46 per day for Ultimate and $44 for premium. But it depends on when your sailing is. if you log into your cruise planner and the sale price is there you can get it. Others with cruises farther out are saying they do not have a choice to buy a beverage package, if that is the case keep what you have.

Why would ordering the ultimate cause you to lose anything? That is an upgrade from the premium.

Both will be honored as new Deluxe. Ultimate converted, Premium upgraded. My prices for my sailing were 53 ultimate and 47 premium. With the 20% off sale and service charge figured on a lower total, it was $56.64 less each (113.28 total for 2) to downgrade today and still have the new Deluxe on-board.

So when my son wants to order a whole lobster one night, I will remember I just saved $100 and say yes. ;)

I can downgrade the Ultimate today to Premium. If the change allows all who bought Premium to be automatically upgraded to Deluxe I can save about $100.00. If I downgrade today and the change does not affect US cruises and the 20% goes away it will cost me more on the ship.

If you paid full price cancel your ultimate and repurchase it at the sale price of $46. No gable involved. We purchased the ultimate on sale and are just keeping it. It's not worth the gamble to us to save $2 per person per day.

If you paid full price cancel your ultimate and repurchase it at the sale price of $46. No gable involved. We purchased the ultimate on sale and are just keeping it. It's not worth the gamble to us to save $2 per person per day.

My old price was $500.32 for Ultimate x 2 (this is with the 20% off sale). New for Premium today, still with 20% off is $443.68. so x2 it is a couple lobsters. :)

Paid $49.00 per day for the Ultimate with 20% off. The Premium was $44.00 with 20% off.

Bob,

Thank you. Just trying to decide if I should cancel my two premium packages for a 10 night cruise. i would save over $100.00 if this is correct. If I cancel and order Ultimate and no change and lose the 20% discount it'll cost me more in the long run.:confused:

Maybe call and talk to someone? The gal I had confirmed for me that the drink package on my sailing would change tomorrow and I talked through what I wanted to do. She went as far as to say, yes, we are not encouraging you to downgrade but you can and they will both be deluxe when you sail.

This is what she said for my trip. I don't know if it is everyone or not.

Maybe call and talk to someone? The gal I had confirmed for me that the drink package on my sailing would change tomorrow and I talked through what I wanted to do. She went as far as to say, yes, we are not encouraging you to downgrade but you can and they will both be deluxe when you sail.

This is what she said for my trip. I don't know if it is everyone or not.

Just got off the phone as was told I can't change (which I know is not true). I can do it online. Also same Agent said the people who have Ultimate, Premium, or Deluxe will be reflected on the SeaPass card, no upgrading for US customers.

Paid $49.00 per day for the Ultimate with 20% off. The Premium was $44.00 with 20% off.

That's weird - ours was $46 per person for Ultimate got one last week then decided on another yesterday. Checked the bank charges and both were $379.96 for a 7 day Ultimate Package.

Edited by JuliaMS

Just got off the phone as was told I can't change (which I know is not true). I can do it online. Also same Agent said the people who have Ultimate, Premium, or Deluxe will be reflected on the SeaPass card, no upgrading for US customers.

I hope that is not correct but we will find out I guess. Mine told me FAQ sheet that we are seeing online is accurate for my sailing. I will be sad if she was wrong and yours was right. Only time will tell I guess!

I hope that is not correct but we will find out I guess. Mine told me FAQ sheet that we are seeing online is accurate for my sailing. I will be sad if she was wrong and yours was right. Only time will tell I guess!

I think you are correct. I got the feeling the Agent was not truthful, which would be unfortunate for her.

I think you are correct. I got the feeling the Agent was not truthful, which would be unfortunate for her.

I can only imagine how hectic it is there today on the phones with this. Some may not know and also be confused. My gal did put me on hold to confirm with someone as she wanted to make sure I was correct. In any case, if she wasn't, no whole lobster for the boy - hahahaha!

I've been trying to order drink packages for 2 weeks and the system via Cruise Planner won't allow me to - " Sorry, but we can't reserve this right now"...

SOOOO, what's the secret to getting it done today to get the better price ?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by punkinlr

I've been trying to order drink packages for 2 weeks and the system via Cruise Planner won't allow me to - " Sorry, but we can't reserve this right now"...

Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry I don't know. Mine is just there in our Cruise Planner. Maybe your trip is too far out for it to be available?

I'm sorry I don't know. Mine is just there in our Cruise Planner. Maybe your trip is too far out for it to be available?

We're sailing 04.30.2017 - so that's probably the issue. I'm having DH give the old Crown & Anchor folks a call. ;-) I wish him good luck!

Thanks in advance!

When is your cruise?

It seems that March 2017 or sooner are able to order or make a change. After that, no such luck.