whats on my bed?

enyliram

We requested to have a top sheet put on our bed in addition to the duvet. Our steward said that he didn't have one available made from the new sheets and was it alright to put one of the old sheets on. We were fine with it. The next night, we were surprised to see the new sheet. The newer sheets are silkier and cream colored stripes, but the white cotton was fine with us.

:( On our 9/23 Island cruise we had an outside cabin and the linen was so awful I sent a note to Housekeeping through the Purser's Office and also a letter to Princess' Customer Relations (not just about this issue). The sheets were thin and worn and pilled. You felt as if you were going to poke your foot though! One pillow case actually had streaks of grease on it. Other pillow cases had holes worn though. Also, we had torn wash cloths. For what we pay Princess for cruising I would think that the linen should be similar to the nicer hotel chains (Sheraton, Hilton, Westin, etc.).

Just got off the Diamond in a Mini-suite..(Oct. 26th)..regular sheets, brown blanket and bedspread. I was all set for a new sheet set-up with duvet. So when I saw the room steward, I asked for the bedspread to be removed, and a sheet put over the blanket instead. Thats how he made up the bed for the whole cruise for us...Much better than the brown blanket and bedspread.

Archived