Help - NCL inside cabin cancellaion before the final payment date.

yitao

Get confused about the NCL's cancellation policy, I booked Dec 17 , 2016 Escape, and the final payment date is Sep 18, 2016, if I cancel my booking before Sep 18, 2016 , is it free?

Thanks for your help.

Rachel

Remember that you must actually tell them to cancel your booking, and make sure you receive a confirmation of the penalty-free cancellation before September 18.

Some people incorrectly assume that if they do nothing and simply let the final payment date go by without paying, their booking will automatically cancel itself and they will get their deposit back. The booking will indeed be cancelled, but NCL keeps the deposit!

Get confused about the NCL's cancellation policy, I booked Dec 17 , 2016 Escape, and the final payment date is Sep 18, 2016, if I cancel my booking before Sep 18, 2016 , is it free? Thanks for your help.

Rachel

It depends on the cancellation policy for your reservations. For US customers booking through the US NCL offices (directly or via TA), a cancellation before final payment will get you a full refund. Other customers booking in the UK and Europe will get hit with a cancellation fee (usually loss of your deposit). I am not sure what the policy is for the office you booked with in Canada. You need to call NCL directly or click on the Cancellation Fee Schedule link in your original confirmation to see if you will incur a charge at this point.

Note: the link provided by drvalo above is to the United States cancellation fee policy.

Edited by BirdTravels