Koningsdam

sniklefritz

My hubby and I both use cpap machines....Does anyone know if they can now be plugged in to the wall on each side of the bed on the Koningsdam ship. From the pictures it does look like there are now outlets on each side. Would love not having to take along extension cords..

Edited by sniklefritz

Thanks so much for the info....glad I don't have to pack extension cords....

If you're staying in a hotel the night before (or even after) your cruise, you may need an extension cord in the hotel room. Very often I have found the nearest outlet is across the room.

I keep a couple of extension cords, of different lengths, in my CPAP tote bag, along with an European outlet adaptor, all the time. I have them when I need them that way.

I want to thank everyone for all their suggestions.....I emailed the hotel that we will be staying at before the cruise....They were very helpful. They assured me that there are plenty of outlets by the beds. They also sent an additional email to tell me that they can get the distilled water (for a price, in cash). That was nice to find out. My hubby does not use the water attachment to his b-pap but I do. I had planned on just not using it while at that hotel, but it will be nice to get the water and use mine.

Thanks again.