Quiet interior places with a view on the Celebrity Reflection

crusingatthebuffet

Where are the best interior places on the Reflection that are quiet (nice place to read a book maybe) with a good view? I've read that the library is not too impressive, but is there anywhere on the Reflection like the Explorer Lounge on the Holland America ships that's a good place to spend some time?

Thanks!

Solarium is popular for lounging and reading but can get crowded by midday, view is moderate. Before lunchtime aft at deck 14? lawn club is fairly quiet airy outside sitting area (with nearby bar). Port side used to have smokers, not sure if still does.

Edited by greydog

Without a doubt, the Sky Lounge on Reflection is best. However, if you have an Aqua stateroom or Suite, the Sanctuary is even better - very quiet, very comfy club chairs, and fabulous views forward. The Sanctuary is exclusive to those staterooms. Celebrity only has the Sanctuary on S class ships. We like the Sanctuary better than the Persian Gardens.

Edited by El Crucero

Without a doubt, the Sky Lounge on Reflection is best. However, if you have an Aqua stateroom or Suite, the Sanctuary is even better - very quiet, very comfy club chairs, and fabulous views forward. The Sanctuary is exclusive to those staterooms. Celebrity only has the Sanctuary on S class ships. We like the Sanctuary better than the Persian Gardens.

Where is the Sanctuary? I'm taking my first Aqua Class trip on Reflection soon, and on the deck plan, I can only find the Persian Garden for AC guests. There is the Relaxation Room, but I believe that is open to all guests. I'd love to find an additional exclusive space.

Relaxation Room

Anyone can use that room, it is the waiting area for spa services

Edited by Airbalancer