Back to back question

bobnjeff

We have four cruises coming back to back February and March on the Legend. Wondering how things are handled at the end/beginning of each cruise. We have four different cabins ugh! How is the moving handled?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucky you! A B4B sounds great. It is a little different on each ship. but, generally you pack your non-hanger items and they will move your things for you. We have done only one B2B. We moved the items in our safe and they moved the rest. It was VERY easy. I would do it again.

There will be a meeting of the B2B people before the end of the cruise. . . . They gave us a 20% off coupon on a shore excursion on the next cruise at the meeting. We do not usually get excursions through the ship. but, we used the coupon!

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

Was wondering how to plan activities for the change over day, tours on our own etc. I gather we have to check in again on the second cruise etc. How is all that handled? Onboard or do we have to deal with it on the pier?

Was wondering how to plan activities for the change over day, tours on our own etc. I gather we have to check in again on the second cruise etc. How is all that handled? Onboard or do we have to deal with it on the pier?

You will already be checked-in for the second cruise. You will get your new SeaPass card either the night before of the morning of changeover day.

Different ports handle it a little differently. [especially if you are outside of US]

We had out turn around in New Orleans. We met the staff member at a given time [around 8 am] he handed us our seapass cards and we walked off the ship and used our new cards to take a picture to activate the card. then we left for NOLA by 8:30 am. They gave us a paper slip that said "in transit" this card allowed us to bypass the check-in lines when we returned. IT was great!

YMMV

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

Is all the credit card processing and paperwork for all the B2B cruises done at once or do you have to deal with it at some point during each cruise?

You will do the online check in for each cruise before you leave. When you get to the section that asks for your departure plans you will select "consecutive cruiser" for all but the last cruise. That will "Link" your cruises.

Is all the credit card processing and paperwork for all the B2B cruises done at once or do you have to deal with it at some point during each cruise?

With regard to your onboard account, each cruise is a separate financial transaction, so each cruise will be charged on it's last day.

You will do the online check in for each cruise before you leave. When you get to the section that asks for your departure plans you will select "consecutive cruiser" for all but the last cruise. That will "Link" your cruises.

With regard to your onboard account, each cruise is a separate financial transaction, so each cruise will be charged on it's last day.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply you waited to the end to pay for all the cruises at once. The account for each cruise is applied to the CC at the end of that cruise. However, we did not have to present the CC again at the beginning of the second cruise. They used the CC information from the previous cruise to create the new folio.

on arrival back to port from the first cruise you will either disembark after everyone has left and you are then handed your new Seapass card.If your in the same room just leave your room as is.If you are changing rooms them your luggage will be moved for you and they will even transfer your items from the closet.You should be able to return to your room but don't count on it.We had a surprise inspection by Coast Guard so we went to the Lounge and waited.If you have any other concerns they will be addressed at a meeting for B2B cruisers the day before you arrive back.

Please note that if you choose to leave the ship then you are subject to Customs and Re-boarding Process.

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip.

Gerald