B807 or A807

danielundecided

Hi all

Just received the new P&O brochure in the post and I need some of your advice on which cruise to pick. The B807 is on Britannia departing 30th March 2017 and stops at Cherbourg, La Coruna, Gijon and Bilbao. The A807 is on the 6th April (I'm thinking slightly warmer??) and stops at Vigo, Lisbon, Oporto and Cherbourg.

Please could anyone advice which sounds better overall? They are the same cost and in the Easter holidays, so that's a bonus. Port-wise we usually like to stroll around, maybe go to a beach (weather permitting) and eat at a nice cafè. Thanks a lot

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any cruise going to Oporto would get my vote. A fairly long (30 Mins) shuttle bus into Oporto but a fabulous place and well worth it. Just love the cruise up the river with the port tasting, and then fresh sardines for lunch at one of the riverside bars, followed by a call at our fav port shop for more tasting and buying.

Of course I can't book until the 19th September, but I'm struck between the two. We're already going on the same route as A807 on Ventura next April so in a way I think a change would be nice to switch things up as DD turns 18 and goes to uni the year of the cruise so we want something "new" as a last family holiday if that makes sense? I'm so torn!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by danielundecided