Clock is Ticking...Beverage Package Prices

Robinola

I tried buying the premium package tonight before the price goes up but I keep getting an error. Anyone else have this issue tonight?

If you select it to add to cart for some reason the error message pops up. However, if you look at your cart it will actually show it's been added. Just click on the cart after you get error message and click on check out and you will be able to pay for it.

A few weeks ago, I cancelled our Select beer/wine package for the Oasis next March, hoping to re-purchase them at the 20% discount but was unable to do that because they were discontinued!:mad: So, I purchased the Ultimate for myself but not DH. Since the package offerings are now totally changed, I just purchased the new Deluxe package for DH. A few weeks ago, when I purchased the Ultimate for the 7 nights, which cost $336.00 plus a "service charge" of $60.48 for a total of $396.48. Today, I just purchased the Deluxe package for DH at the exact same price.;) I'm too tired of being frustrated over this s**t!! Cheers and happy cruising!!:cool:

I purchased my Select package on every cruise I could knowing it was going away - which totally sucks:mad:

Got DH's Premium bought all the way through Feb and bought a Premium for me for Jan also knowing it would still be less than this new pkg they are offering.

I went ahead and purchased mine too, for a cruise in October and one in November. Even if they offer it at 20% off, it's still a better deal at $19. At $26, I won't be purchasing it in the future...I'm not even sure how they justify that price!

It's $26 now. $33.80 CDN which is up from 24.70 for us...ouch. No 20% discount, looks like the couple I just purchased may be the last, DW was just breaking even before.