Is Starbucks included in new Deluxe and Replenish Drink pacakges?

Shell4624

We purchased the Premium (DH and I) package and Royal replenish (DD15, DD11) package for our upcoming cruise yesterday, expecting them to be upgraded to the Deluxe package and Refreshment packages eff. today.

The question I have is whether Starbucks drinks are included in the package?

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

When I look at this link, that has been posted here on CC it indicates that Starbucks is included... but I'm not sure what? Lattes? Fraps? just straight coffee? Anyone able to confirm either way?

I wonder what the statement means regarding the non-coffee items at Starbucks? I realize that only drinks would be included but must they be coffee based? Can they be tea or juice based (eg very berry hibiscus) or smoothies, etc?

7. For the Deluxe and Refreshment packages that offer premium coffee, does this include Starbucks?

a. In effort to make enjoying and relaxing easier for our guests, the premium coffee packages now

include offerings at the onboard Starbucks licensed stores (excluding non-coffee merchandise).

And is it unlimited or so many per cruise?

I wonder what the statement means regarding the non-coffee items at Starbucks? I realize that only drinks would be included but must they be coffee based? Can they be tea or juice based (eg very berry hibiscus) or smoothies, etc?

7. For the Deluxe and Refreshment packages that offer premium coffee, does this include Starbucks?

a. In effort to make enjoying and relaxing easier for our guests, the premium coffee packages now

include offerings at the onboard Starbucks licensed stores (excluding non-coffee merchandise).

And is it unlimited or so many per cruise?

Actually the way I took that is that you didn't get things like mugs, bags of ground coffee (although that isn't non coffee merchandise lol), etc. But who knows at this point. It could (and I bet will be) limited like the coffee card which won't get you frappuccinos. Possibly limited to tall and grande like the card too. I won't have a package that includes this but I will certainly ask when I'm on Allure in a week and a half.

Actually the way I took that is that you didn't get things like mugs, bags of ground coffee (although that isn't non coffee merchandise lol), etc. But who knows at this point. It could (and I bet will be) limited like the coffee card which won't get you frappuccinos. Possibly limited to tall and grande like the card too. I won't have a package that includes this but I will certainly ask when I'm on Allure in a week and a half.

I was thinking along the same lines as you. I would very much appreciate it if you could get some clarity on this while on Allure and post back.:)

Given the number of coffee drinkers and "Deluxe" package purchasers on board any Oasis-class ship, I am concerned that unlimited use at the Starbucks will result in huge lines and shortages of coffee supplies. Does anyone else foresee 60 person lines every morning?

Given the number of coffee drinkers and "Deluxe" package purchasers on board any Oasis-class ship, I am concerned that unlimited use at the Starbucks will result in huge lines and shortages of coffee supplies. Does anyone else foresee 60 person lines every morning?

Yes I agree. That's why I was asking if it was unlimited or up to a certain amount per cruise. I can see them limiting it to 20 or 30 drinks per cruise. If it's unlimited and all the drinks are included I don't think those kiosks will be able to handle the traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please post the link again to confirm RCI said we get starbucks on oasis ships. The links above are not working for me

I emailed them and got this response

Unfortunately, our beverage packages that include premium coffee and tea will not include drinks offered at Starbucks locations onboard. We truly regret any disappointment this may cause. Starbucks Gift Cards and Starbucks Cards are taken at the kiosk onboard the Harmony of the Seas, otherwise purchasing beverages from the Starbucks kiosk will be charged to your SeaPass card as a specialty beverage.

I want my Starbucks!

Echoing the above. My question #7 now reads:

7. Do beverage packages that include premium coffee include Starbucks?

a. No, none of the beverage packages include Starbucks beverages.

Was this recently updated??

Yes, the sneaky buggers changed it.

Attached is the original. Now you know why I keep a copy of their documents, rather than just the link.

FAQs_Beverage_Package_Relaunch.pdf

Edited by clarea