Meet and mingle

angel24_ga

Just got off the Sunshine this morning. Over 60 people registered for this event. We were supposed to get invitations in our cabin but that never happened. Then we scoured each days Fun Times and it was never listed. After the last Fun Times was issued, with no mention of the Meet & Greet, a few roll call members went to Guest Services and were told that Miami never notified them about a Meet & Greet for our cruise, so it was never scheduled. That's a shame because most of the people that I knew who signed up were going to show up no matter when it was scheduled to make sure ours was well attended. EPIC FAIL somewhere along the line!! :eek:

I am one of the organizers of a Meet & Greet group for the Carnival Sunshine on another site. I found out about CC's Meet & Greets AFTER I had been in contact with the Ships Guest Services Manager about putting on one for my group. Between my group and Cruise Critic I now have 43 signed up and I am actively posting updates on the other site so people will come. I notified CC that I had been doing this with no response back yet. I'm to get back with Carnivals Guest Services manager at the end of September and we'll work this out. I'll let you know what happens after my cruise Dec 10th on the Carnival Sunshine.

Edited by iahawkize

I am one of the organizers of a Meet & Greet group for the Carnival Sunshine on another site. I found out about CC's Meet & Greets AFTER I had been in contact with the Ships Guest Services Manager about putting on one for my group. Between my group and Cruise Critic I now have 43 signed up and I am actively posting updates on the other site so people will come. I notified CC that I had been doing this with no response back yet. I'm to get back with Carnivals Guest Services manager at the end of September and we'll work this out. I'll let you know what happens after my cruise Dec 10th on the Carnival Sunshine.

How do you contact Guest Services on the Sunshine to make sure our 9/24 sailing has its M & G? Our M & G coordinator is starting to wonder if our sailing will get one with the recent Sept. sailings before ours not getting one since Guest Services claims that Miami hadn't notified them.

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

How do you contact Guest Services on the Sunshine to make sure our 9/24 sailing has its M & G? Our M & G coordinator is starting to wonder if our sailing will get one with the recent Sept. sailings before ours not getting one since Guest Services claims that Miami hadn't notified them.

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

E-mail Winsint Botha

Guest Services Manager, Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Cruise Line | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |

Office: 0712 | Cell: 32081 | e: shgsmanager@carnival.com

Please do not tell him where you got his e-mail address As I got it from a high up source at Carnival.

Note that you have to watch the fun times for the meet and mingle. Ours had 64 register and maybe 10 show up. There were 7 prizes - ship on a stick or champagne.

I'm trying to plan a slot pull for our group and in the past always held it right after the M&G we organized. What need to know is when (time of day) did Carnival have the M&G they sponsor? Thanks.

E-mail Winsint Botha

Please do not tell him where you got his e-mail address As I got it from a high up source at Carnival.

Passed this info along to our Roll Call organizer. His plan is for many of us to contact GS about the M & G as soon as we board so if they have not scheduled one for us, they still have time to do so.:D

Keep your fingers crossed that ours takes place. We board this Saturday,

MARAPRINCE

E-mail Winsint Botha

Passed this info along to our Roll Call coordinator.

His suggestion is that many of us should contact GS shortly after boarding this Saturday regarding when our M&G is scheduled. GS will still have time to set it up if they have not already!:) He has reached out many times and was told that guests will be notified of the date and time.

Let's hope so!:D

Thanks for your help. Will let you know what happens.

MARAPRINCE