Meet and mingle

angel24_ga

I have emailed cruise critic support and have yet to receive a response.

Does anyone know how you can register multiple people for the meet and mingle parties? I need to register 4 cabins (12 people) total. Most of the people are older and don't have email/cruise critic accounts.

Is there a way to add them without having to create new accounts??

I read on CC that Carnival in now going to send a note to your cabin telling you the time and place for the M&M. I'm sure it will not be at a real good time as they won't want to interrupt

any of their planned activities. Happy cruising.

My brother and SIL don't have a cruise critic account, but I just put their name and cabin number under my cc account when I signed up. That way, they will get their own invite delivered to their cabin. I'm sure there is a way to add more.

we just got off the Valor Sunday and the meet and greet was held on the second day at 12 pm. we did not receive a invite in our cabin. but, they did announce it over the pa at 11:30 am..

they furnished 3 bottles of bubbly and 4 ships on a stick.:)

they had juices, coffee and Danish rolls. it was a real nice event. but, only 8 people showed up.:(

it was also listed in the fun times.

we just got off the Valor Sunday and the meet and greet was held on the second day at 12 pm. we did not receive a invite in our cabin. but, they did announce it over the pa at 11:30 am..

they had juices, coffee and Danish rolls. it was a real nice event. but, only 8 people showed up.:(

With less and less people showing up, CCL might have second thoughts to continue sponsoring such activity. Hope not.

Ours (Magic in July) was scheduled on the next to last day, so it kinda defeated the purpose for which we attend these (to meet people who we can perhaps enjoy socializing with during the cruise). The only notice of it was a listing in the Fun Times schedule. We did not go.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

With less and less people showing up, CCL might have second thoughts to continue sponsoring such activity. Hope not.

I will agree with you!:) they had enough food and drink there for a bunch of people. I only saw 3 people enjoying the snacks.

the 8 of us had a very good time talking to each other!:)

I signed up my family of 5 but they canceled ours prior to sailing. I had an email about it a few weeks prior to our cruise a few weeks ago. Then I received an email when I returned, asking how I enjoyed the Meet and Mingle and wanting feedback. :rolleyes:

Shame that only 8 showed up, but on the bright side...

3 bottles of bubbly divided better!:D

Carnival isn't promoting it. It's nowhere on the Web site, at least I didn't see it. The other lines do a better job. I went to one on Celebrity, and it was very well attended

Carnival isn't promoting it. I haven't seen in on their Web site. I went to one on Celebrity, and it was well attended.

Our Meet and Mingle was held on the second day of our cruise in the Cinn-A-Bar piano bar. It was listed in the fun times at 5pm after we set sail from Half Moon Cay. There were snacks and juice and coffee. Cruise director Eric along with a lady (I can't think of her name but I think she was with entertainment sorry). Eric introduced himself and then had us all introduce ourselves. There were at least 10 people there. I can't remember exactly how many were signed up but it was more than that. I will say even though it was listed in the fun times I didn't see it until my friend pointed it out to me. That I saw there wasn't any bubbly or prizes at ours however that would not be a deal breaker for me to go to another one. Eric was quick to let us know that Carnival has nothing to do with these other than setting things up and it is listed in the fun times as Cruise Critics Meet & Mingle * Not Affiliated with Carnival Cruise Line. He did ask questions and gave us a chance to give our opinions on the program. Some said they got emails stating they would receive an invitation stating where and when it would be held but no one received one. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and I appreciate Eric taking time to come and meet with us.

Our Meet and Mingle was held on the second day of our cruise in the Cinn-A-Bar piano bar. It was listed in the fun times at 5pm after we set sail from Half Moon Cay. There were snacks and juice and coffee. Cruise director Eric along with a lady (I can't think of her name but I think she was with entertainment sorry). Eric introduced himself and then had us all introduce ourselves. There were at least 10 people there. I can't remember exactly how many were signed up but it was more than that. I will say even though it was listed in the fun times I didn't see it until my friend pointed it out to me. That I saw there wasn't any bubbly or prizes at ours however that would not be a deal breaker for me to go to another one. Eric was quick to let us know that Carnival has nothing to do with these other than setting things up and it is listed in the fun times as Cruise Critics Meet & Mingle * Not Affiliated with Carnival Cruise Line. He did ask questions and gave us a chance to give our opinions on the program. Some said they got emails stating they would receive an invitation stating where and when it would be held but no one received one. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and I appreciate Eric taking time to come and meet with us.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Just got off the Sunshine this morning. Over 60 people registered for this event. We were supposed to get invitations in our cabin but that never happened. Then we scoured each days Fun Times and it was never listed. After the last Fun Times was issued, with no mention of the Meet & Greet, a few roll call members went to Guest Services and were told that Miami never notified them about a Meet & Greet for our cruise, so it was never scheduled. That's a shame because most of the people that I knew who signed up were going to show up no matter when it was scheduled to make sure ours was well attended. EPIC FAIL somewhere along the line!! :eek:

Just got off the Sunshine this morning. Over 60 people registered for this event. We were supposed to get invitations in our cabin but that never happened. Then we scoured each days Fun Times and it was never listed. After the last Fun Times was issued, with no mention of the Meet & Greet, a few roll call members went to Guest Services and were told that Miami never notified them about a Meet & Greet for our cruise, so it was never scheduled. That's a shame because most of the people that I knew who signed up were going to show up no matter when it was scheduled to make sure ours was well attended. EPIC FAIL somewhere along the line!! :eek:

Sorry to hear that :eek: Could it have been a CC roll call event ? Who was the coordinator ?

Cruise Critic should be notified. After all they were the ones promoting it and asking CC members to register by providing full name and cabin numbers that were supposed to be passed on to Carnival so that invites could be delivered to the cabins.

Now I am worrying if our M & G will happen on 9/24 Sunshine sailing:confused::(

MARAPRINCE

That was really disappointing!