Any Kamika Fans out there??

Cruisin4eva

If any one is sailing on the CB in the near future.... you HAVE to catch this show! Great entertainment!! Lots of laughs, singing and you'll be talking about it for a long time!! It was my favorite show of the week. I am still singing "Those were the days my friends...." :) GREAT MEMORIES!! :D

Cabana-

Oh my!! You just made me laugh out loud!!! Too funny! LOL

I am so upset with myself because I wanted to buy their DVD and I kept saying "I'll get it tomorrow"... well, I ran out of tomorrows. Oh well, I will just have to pray they will be performing the next time I sail with Princess!! I just loved that show!

I ran into them in the Horizon Court the next day at lunch... they are so nice. Really great people!! I wish them loads of success!!

Cruisin4eva: I've been waiting to hear a review from you!!! Did you have a good cruise? I saw Kamika last September, but it was the shortened hurricane cruise and everything was a little off I think, including them. I hear such good things about them, I'd like to give them another try.

How did you enjoy Bert?

Marly

Hi Marly!!

Had a fantastic time!!!! I posted a review earlier today at about 1pm...

Bert is such a talented man!! Even the last night of the cruise until the wee hours he had a full room of listeners!! Amazing!! I agree with most people when they say he needs to have venue larger then where he is... maybe Club Fusion or something??

When you cruise again and if Kamika is performing you must give them another try... you will not be disappointed.

Are you booked for another anytime soon? I can't wait to sail again!!

We're just off the CB yesterday (back to laundry, cooking, etc. UGH!) and I'd have to say Kimika was our least favorite show. She is a talented singer, but she ran the sausage thing into the ground, in our opinion. I'd probably skip them next time, but to each his own. Kellie in Texas

Archived