7380 on Navigator - window or balcony?

smally

Hi

We have booked cabin number 7380 on the Navigator (the second to last cabin from the aft). It was priced and sold to us as a window cabin (not a balcony). But on the deck plan it looks like a balcony cabin! I'm confused - could the recent refit of Navigator have changed the cabin from a balcony to a window? Can anyone throw any light on this for us? Thanks

Interesting. The color code on the deck plan indicates ocean view (not balcony). But the picture sure looks like it has a balcony......

Yes, it looks like a balcony on the plan, thats why I'm a little puzzled.

And on the Adventure of the Seas (which I thought was the same ship layout) that cabin is categorised as a balcony.

Adventure is similar, but not identical. Adventure is a first generation Voyager class ship, and Navigator is second generation. There are differences in the staterooms and especially the balcony construction.

Hi

We have booked cabin number 7380 on the Navigator (the second to last cabin from the aft). It was priced and sold to us as a window cabin (not a balcony). But on the deck plan it looks like a balcony cabin! I'm confused - could the recent refit of Navigator have changed the cabin from a balcony to a window? Can anyone throw any light on this for us? Thanks

Hi smally, Here's a photo of the refurbished Navigator in Costa Maya.

I zoomed in to the aft OV cabins on deck 6 and 7 in the 2nd photo, those are the ones with the two portholes just after the balcony cabins.

The deck plans are misleading, shows a balcony but should not show a balcony, the color of cabin class is correct though... your cabin is the closest porthole to the final cabin on the higher deck (top left porthole out of the 4 that are there)

Have a great cruise :D

DSC06945_zpsxnbjldlx.jpg

17168f38-6903-4d82-a126-bcd40f4ec33b_zpswro8lfpm.jpg

Edited by Hoopster95

Adventure is similar, but not identical. Adventure is a first generation Voyager class ship, and Navigator is second generation. There are differences in the staterooms and especially the balcony construction.

Yep, took me a couple years to figure this out too :D

Here's the Adventure just last week... note deck 6 & 7 here only have one porthole at rear after the final balcony cabin. The Adventure deck plans are correct.

P8233035_zps3hcenydu.jpg