Some questions on Oasis of the Seas

Teibban

Hi everyone, thanks for being so resourcefull... really like this forum.

Here are a few other question I have:

1- for the scrapbooking activity and the jewelry making, they mention on the website that material fees may apply. Anyone know the fees?

2- In a balcony room, is there a lock at the top of the balcony door as there was on the NCL boat we took? Asking because of 2 young kids accompanying us.

3- Does the new refreshment package includes starbucks? And is it the same price if I buy it on board or prepay for it?

Thanks again

Jonathan

I think it was about the 3rd day the drink cards popped up but they definitely let you know when they are available. The bartenders were definitely letting people know about the offer.

Do you remember how much the drink cards were and how many drinks did they include? Thank you

Hi everyone, thanks for being so resourcefull... really like this forum.

Here are a few other question I have:

1- for the scrapbooking activity and the jewelry making, they mention on the website that material fees may apply. Anyone know the fees?

2- In a balcony room, is there a lock at the top of the balcony door as there was on the NCL boat we took? Asking because of 2 young kids accompanying us.

3- Does the new refreshment package includes starbucks? And is it the same price if I buy it on board or prepay for it?

Thanks again

Jonathan

We did the scrapbooking with our kids on Freedom a few months ago - no charge for the materials. We received a scrap book, page inserts, stickers, etc. I was shocked that it was free. There were only 3 or 4 families in attendance.

It takes some effort to open those balcony doors, so if the kids are small, you don't need to worry. But there is a lock around eye level for me.