3 for free promotion Questions

trbarton

I have some questions about the 3 for free. With a inside stateroom can I get a stateroom in any of the inside categories from the least expensive to the most expensive for the same price? I'm using a T/A and had them switch us to this new promotion but didn't consider the different categories so we're still in the least expensive category.

I'm crushing on the Caribbean Princess. In choosing an inside stateroom what deck & location would you choose & why? I'm now on the Lido deck forward.

Tom🤔

I have some questions about the 3 for free. With a inside stateroom can I get a stateroom in any of the inside categories from the least expensive to the most expensive for the same price? I'm using a T/A and had them switch us to this new promotion but didn't consider the different categories so we're still in the least expensive category.

I'm crushing on the Caribbean Princess. In choosing an inside stateroom what deck & location would you choose & why? I'm now on the Lido deck forward.

Tom��

Tom...that's correct with some exceptions which is stated in the 3 for Free terms & conditions: "Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites".

There is one price for all categories of inside cabins although for my cruise we paid an additional $20/pp for the top inside cabin category (IA) which apparently is an exception. It's a 15-day cruise so we don't mind the extra fee for our midship sideways inside cabin. :)

My wife can suffer from motion sickness so it's better for her to have a midship lower deck cabin. A Lido deck forward would be the least desirable location on any ship for her.

Edited by Astro Flyer