Carnival Stock - reduced rate sailing question

Wayfairers

Not sure of the appropriate place to post this, so since HAL is part of Carnival Corporation, thought I would ask here. When I read the rules for getting OBC if you are a shareholder, I noticed that there are some exclusions. One exclusion is when you are sailing on a reduced rate. Does this mean that if I don't pay full price (brochure price) that I don't get the OBC?

I think "reduced rates" refers to special rates for travel agents and others who work in the travel industry.

I've booked during a sale and got my OBC, so I think you get your OBC for any "published fare" that you could see at some time on the website.

Not sure of the appropriate place to post this, so since HAL is part of Carnival Corporation, thought I would ask here. When I read the rules for getting OBC if you are a shareholder, I noticed that there are some exclusions. One exclusion is when you are sailing on a reduced rate. Does this mean that if I don't pay full price (brochure price) that I don't get the OBC?

Not many Psgrs. pay the brochure price.. Don't worry, you are entitled to any discounted published rate open to the General Public..

As posted above reduced rate is for Industry Employees such as Travel Agents, Some Tour Conductors, Hal Employees, Other Cruise Line & Airline employees & or family of those employees who are entitled to Unpublished Interline discounts on HAL..Carnival stock OBC is not applicable when one is on this type of Fare..

As an Airline Retiree, I am entitled to get Interline discounts on many Airlines as well as Cruise lines, however I don't often use the discount since it is very restrictive.. Discounts might not be available on full flights or cruises...If I use a employee discount an any cruise line, I am not entitled to get the Carnival or Royal Carib. stock OBC..

(SIZE]

Edited by serendipity1499