Carnival Quest or something like it?

slyone14

So I know its on some ships and not on others. Well, I am on the Carnival Breeze at the end of September, with Mike. Does anyone who has been on Breeze if they have something called Carnival Quest? I saw it when I was on Carnival Glory, though named Carnival Adult game night, but I missed it. Hoping its on the breeze. I swear I saw it a few months ago

So I know its on some ships and not on others. Well, I am on the Carnival Breeze at the end of September, with Mike. Does anyone who has been on Breeze if they have something called Carnival Quest? I saw it when I was on Carnival Glory, though named Carnival Adult game night, but I missed it. Hoping its on the breeze. I swear I saw it a few months ago

Is that the adult scavenger hunt? When we sailed in 2007 on the Carnival Valor and it seemed like the activity staff were trying to get it going- it seemed to be new to Carnival back then? I don't know which cruise line started it first, but it's fun to see what it is and be a spectator ;). Haven't seen it on the other Carnival cruises I have taken over the years, but I had Matt Mitchem as CD on the Fantasy a few years ago and I can totally see him making a memorable Quest for his guests!:D I can see him having this activity on any ship where he is the CD. (my opinion because of his personality and energy).

The Quest adult scavenger hunt has been part of the Royal Caribbean activities since before I started cruising. It's very popular and the room is always packed! On bigger ships the activity is held at the ice skating rink. Youtube or google it- it's very entertaining (sometimes raunchy tho depending on the cruise director and the crowd). It typically takes place on the last night (or second to last night) of a RCCL cruise about 11:00 pm on almost every RCCL ship.

I'd love it if Carnival added this to all of their ships too!

Edited by mimirdh

Can someone explain what is so raunchy about the game? Seeing as though everyone would be adults, using certain language or making sexual innuendo would hardly seem entertaining.

One of the tasks might be for a man to put on a bra and high heels. Or for a woman to be in men's boxers. People will strip right there as fast as they can to accomplish the task.

No bad language or innuendo, more overt. Funniest thing ever.

One of the tasks might be for a man to put on a bra and high heels. Or for a woman to be in men's boxers. People will strip right there as fast as they can to accomplish the task.

No bad language or innuendo, more overt. Funniest thing ever.

Okay. Not really raunchy. Just adults behaving foolishly. Got it.

Have been to it on both Carnival and RCC. The last time on Carnival it was in the night club where the comedy acts are held and it made it difficult to see everything that was going on. The ice rink on Royal seemed more organized and easier to enjoy all of the action.

You do need to be on the lookout for it because they do not publicize it other than just listing it as a one liner in the daily activities list.