Platinum and Gold boarding in NOLA

dr6462

We are cruising on the Dream out of New Orleans with our daughter and her family. We are platinum but they are not. We all have 10:30 check in times. Can anyone, who has had the same circumstance, tell me how boarding was handled?

After boarding by Wedding parties, then Diamonds and Platinium, then FTTT, they will call zones. Since your daughter has an early check-in time she will probably have a zone 1 or 2. You can wait with her if you all want to board together, but she can not go to the Priority Lounge to wait.

After boarding by Wedding parties, then Diamonds and Platinium, then FTTT, they will call zones. Since your daughter has an early check-in time she will probably have a zone 1 or 2. You can wait with her if you all want to board together, but she can not go to the Priority Lounge to wait.

This is what we will be doing under your same scenario. Since your sign and sail cards will be in the VIP room (or the special vip counter next to the regular waiting area, we've had both in Nola) you'll have to check in there and then you can join the rest of the family in the Zone seating area and board together...that's our plan. Plus side is the family can dump their carryons in your cabin until their's is ready. Have a fun cruise!

This is what we will be doing under your same scenario. Since your sign and sail cards will be in the VIP room (or the special vip counter next to the regular waiting area, we've had both in Nola) you'll have to check in there and then you can join the rest of the family in the Zone seating area and board together...that's our plan. Plus side is the family can dump their carryons in your cabin until their's is ready. Have a fun cruise!

That is the right and perfect plan!

Platinum will board after weddings, walling with diamond, then fttf, then zones. You don't have to board with platinum just because you are. You can choose to board with the gold card member when their zone is called. If I'm wrong on this then please someone feel free to correct me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums