Suite Room Service Menus

reecesavage

I've looked and found many standard room service menus, but I can't seem to location suite room service menus. I assume they are about the same for all ships, but does anyone have the breakfast and regular room service menus for suites? Or can someone point me to a post that already has it? Thanks!

I've looked and found many standard room service menus, but I can't seem to location suite room service menus. I assume they are about the same for all ships, but does anyone have the breakfast and regular room service menus for suites? Or can someone point me to a post that already has it? Thanks!

For lunch and dinner you may order off of the regular MDR menu, that is what most do in the evenings. They do not have dining in the room from Specialties or Luminae. Ordering off the MDR is available for all cabins.

I looked for it too when we were on last week and I could not find it - obviously because it doesn't exist. We tried to order room service but our butler was off for a few hours and the replacement didn't even know what the soup of the day was and was reluctant to find out! Went to the self service restaurant in the end.

We just write in what we'd like - typically we do breakfast in our suite, particularly on port days. Unless it's something really unusual, you can likely get it.

Having said that, we have never had a meal other than breakfast in our suite. We like to get out and see people and eat in Luminae.