Port Canaveral hotels that offer discounts on parking?

TJ92813

I had seen somewhere on cc but can't seem to find it now. There are some hotels that offer discount rates on port parking if you stay with them. Does anyone happen to know the name of some of the hotels or better yet does anyone have the link for the list of hotels that offer this ? Thanks in advanced.

I don't know how far away your cruise is but goportcanaveral.com has a parking special right now. It's $5 p/p each way. If you're staying at a hotel it just be worth leaving your car there but if you're just looking for a place to park, this is definitely the cheapest parking if you don't have a group of people.

I'm a local, within minutes to the port! There are TONS of cruise parking lots to keep in mind. The Ramada hotel is the closet and has on site parking with shuttle service. The Country Inn & suites is the next closest and are fairly new. Also, if you book through an actual person in the hotels sales department, they're the ones that have discounts and tricks to parking and more :)

• 2 weeks later...