Bottled water, tea and coffee "Beverage Plan"

BeeIslandGirl

I know that this is a silly question for all you regular Cruisers, but I am new to cruising. My husband and I will be sailing Ms Veendam next week. We don't drink sodas or very much alcohol. We pretty much survive on water, coffee and iced tea. Is there a beverage plan for that? or is there a cost? We just want to be prepared and ready to sail on our adventure! Are we allowed to bring bottled water on the ship?

I know that this is a silly question for all you regular Cruisers, but I am new to cruising. My husband and I will be sailing Ms Veendam next week. We don't drink sodas or very much alcohol. We pretty much survive on water, coffee and iced tea. Is there a beverage plan for that? or is there a cost? We just want to be prepared and ready to sail on our adventure! Are we allowed to bring bottled water on the ship?

Hi,

You will find your answer there for sure : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

Have fun !

You shouldn't need a plan for that. We always enjoy the water on the ship, and tea, coffee and iced tea are usually included on HAL. If you want fancy coffees that might be a different story. Unless something has changed since we cruised last.

Edited by trophy_23

As suggested, you would be best asking this on the HAL forum.

However, if all you want is water (not bottled), coffee, and iced tea, its freely available with no charge. There is a coffee shop that will have specialty coffees for additional charge, but regular coffee is included with your fare.

Not sure if HAL offers a package with bottled water, but the tap water on the ship is fine to drink.