Carlos 'N' Charlies

ManImBored

Going with a large group (19 people) next month to Cozumel. The group wants to go to Carlos 'N' Charlies. I sent them an email and they do a 3 hour open bar with a lunch for $55. I think several people are doing that.

Is this place any good? I don't see many people talking about it on the boards.

They said just show up at the location and tell them you want to do the all inclusive. It is $55 for 3 hours and you get a lunch. They said the all inclusive is for anything on the menu.

So I guess the 3 hours starts upon your arrival? We are only in port until 3:30 so seems like it will work out well for us

I have NOT been to the beach club, but I have been to the bar. I believe the biggest question is what is your age group? For me, and I like a great time, but found the bar to be over the top. I would go to Mr. Sanchos where you can get an AI for $55 and still have others that don't do the AI.

I have NOT been to the beach club, but I have been to the bar. I believe the biggest question is what is your age group? For me, and I like a great time, but found the bar to be over the top. I would go to Mr. Sanchos where you can get an AI for $55 and still have others that don't do the AI.

The problem with some using MS's AI and some not, is the AI is ion a separate area. Makes it a bit tough to intermingle. That being said, IMO the beach is similar to Mr Sanchos and Paradise Beach. If I were in college, early - mid 20s, I might head to C&C. But it's rep is too much of a party/emphasis on drinking for most families and us "geezers" who just want to enjoy a beach and maybe a bit of fun in the water.

Edited by crewsweeper

• 2 months later...

It is not a party place like the Senior frogs by the pier this is like all the other beach clubs but the food is better than most and you do not have to do the AI I never do. I just get the beer buckets and sodas and some tacos and nachos hang out by the beach.

You do not have to rent chairs or umbrellas like the other places and no cover charge.