Check your rates...price drop

lkjcruiser75

Yup ... I'm on Conquest in 34 days ... that one only has pack and go available, and then my 2/2017 Vista is $20 more, my 4/2017 Sunshine is $360 more, and my 9/2017 is $890 more!!

Booking early almost always gets me the best deal ... and I rarely see price drops. :(

I'm still very happy with my cabins and the price I booked at. Plus I typically get $375 OBC to start with ($125 from my TA, $100 Booking while on a cruise, $100 Shareholder credit, $50 promotional credit)

Our next cruise is on the Vista, and prices have gone up since we booked, not down. Since it's a new ship, and demand is high. I don't think there will be any price drops for quite a while. :(

We are purposely waiting til at least 2018 to cruise Vista. Hopefully by the time Horizon comes along, Vista prices will drop. The Vista cruises are expensive!

On our Oct one we are in a junior suite and since there are only 2 on the ship with the other booked there won't be any drops. Our April cruise looks like it went down $40 total ($10pp) but since I'm not ES I'd have to call it in. I hate calling but might in the morning to tired to mess with it tonight. One advantage of ES you can just use the form. I may switch to ES just before final payment is due and I know for sure they arent' going to change DH's shift at work.