SDP promo- what about passengers 3 and 4?

christybell

I understand that the promo only covers guests 1 and 2. We are a family of 4, so I am trying to figure out the options?

1. Buy the package for the kids?

2. Send the kids to the buffet lol

3. Can all 4 of us eat at a restaurant using 2 of the dining "credits" on evening?

All suggestions welcome- thanks

The only option I don't think you could do is have four people dine on two credits. If the kids are 12 and under, I believe there's a free children's menu that they can order from. Your other options would be to buy them the package or, since it's a la carte, assuming they eat less than an adult, it might be cheaper just to have them order an appetizer or share an entrée.

The packages aren't transferable, which would rule out option 3, unless you get lucky with helpful staff (I don't recall seeing anyone say they were able to do this).

Depending on the age of your kids, option 2 may not be such a bad idea. We have often taken our son to the buffet and then left him in the kids club whilst we go to a restaurant. He isn't as fussed about sitting down for a longer meal as often as we do. Nowadays we sometimes take him and sometimes he goes to the buffet.

If your kids would like the restaurants then I'd advise option 1.

They are over 12 and eat more than me:eek:... Really don't want to have to pay a package for them as I think there is only 1 restaurant we are keen to try.

Can we "pay as you go" for the teppanyaki restaurant for the kids?

Edited by christybell

They are over 12 and eat more than me:eek:... Really don't want to have to pay a package for them as I think there is only 1 restaurant we are keen to try.

You can certainly just pay for individual restaurants. There is no need to buy the package if you just want a meal or two.

Yes, you can just pay for them at teppanyaki, no need to buy a package. And if they are over 12 and reasonably well behaved you can also absolutely send them alone to the buffet, osheehans, or even the main dining room while you go to a specialty restaurant one night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk