Oasis comedy shows?

tidygirl

We are booked for Oct 1st and have booked our shows in the theater, but it says I can't book the comedy shows online:( does that mean there is nothing left and we are out of luck or what? This will be cruise #16 for us but first time having to book our shows.

We are booked for Oct 1st and have booked our shows in the theater, but it says I can't book the comedy shows online:( does that mean there is nothing left and we are out of luck or what? This will be cruise #16 for us but first time having to book our shows.

With less than 3 weeks to go, I am not surprised that the Comedy Show is fully booked.

There may be some spots available for booking on board, so as soon as you get on, hot foot it to the booking area - I think that it has been moved to the middle of the Royal Promenade, Deck 5, where you enter the ship.

Good luck!

:)

:( we just booked the cruise Aug 29th so that must be why we missed out!

We will try to ask as soon as we get on the ship as my hubby really wants to go.

Bigbluegirl- what days and times did they have? Is it different times then the main shows?

:( we just booked the cruise Aug 29th so that must be why we missed out!

We will try to ask as soon as we get on the ship as my hubby really wants to go.

Bigbluegirl- what days and times did they have? Is it different times then the main shows?

"tidygirl" the Comedy Shows in the Comedy Live Theater are presented as follows (all times are PM):

Day 2: 9:00, 10:30

Day 3: 9:00, 10:30

Day 4: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 5: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 6: 9:00, 10:30, 11:59

Day 7: 9:00, 10:30

They have added more comedy shows on the Oasis class since I first started sailing on them, but that said, this is the smallest venue and on my last Oasis cruise (May 2016) there were long lines for Standby. It seemed like every night I walked by there the standby line was at least 20 people. On the night we actually had it reserved, I bet they only let it 5 or 6 from stanby and some of them didn't get to sit together.