Age for own cabin??

MotherofTrips

I tried twice already, 2 different pc's and 2 different cruises. Both said no. I wanted the UBC for DH and I, plus one sail free (1 kid in our cabin), and Internet plus 2 sail free in the other (4 kids). They said no.

Consistency is not their strong suit, unfortunately.

Yes you do need an adult in a cabin with someone under 21 - unless there is an adult traveling with them in an adjoining cabin. The exception is that a married couple under 21 need not have such an accompanying adult.

Depends on who you get on the phone. As stated, I have a 20- and 19-year old booked directly across the hall from us. Online check in has already been completed.

I tried twice already, 2 different pc's and 2 different cruises. Both said no. I wanted the UBC for DH and I, plus one sail free (1 kid in our cabin), and Internet plus 2 sail free in the other (4 kids). They said no.

From some of these posts, it sounds like it has to do with NCL pc's. I used private travel agents each time and had no problem with hubby and I in one and 3 kids under 12 in a connecting. I didn't even have to ask the travel agent, they just did it. No problems at all with check in or paperwork or anything. Sounds like maybe you shouldn't be using NCL direct to book. I also got a ton of perks from the travel agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mickev99

From some of these posts, it sounds like it has to do with NCL pc's. I used private travel agents each time and had no problem with hubby and I in one and 3 kids under 12 in a connecting. I didn't even have to ask the travel agent, they just did it. No problems at all with check in or paperwork or anything. Sounds like maybe you shouldn't be using NCL direct to book. I also got a ton of perks from the travel agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmm, maybe I'll switch over to a TA - got some perks with my favorite big box store when I transferred my last booking.