The Funshops onboard

JABrown104

Hi,

Show me the Carnival branded gear you've bought on the ships! IE- shirts, bags, souvenirs, etc.

Can anyone confirm what sizes they carry for tshirts? Husband and I are both plus sized, and hoping we can buy a tshirt.

We cruise in 20 days and super excited! Do the ships still sell Carnival Christmas ornaments?

Thanks and have a great day!

Edited by JABrown104

I'm at work, so I can't show you pics, but my favorite souvenir is the wine bottle stopper from the fun shops. They have one for each ship, and it has the ship name on it. My husband made me a rack for them, and I display them. I have one for each ship we've sailed. And I'll be getting a new on on Saturday!! :)

I'm at work, so I can't show you pics, but my favorite souvenir is the wine bottle stopper from the fun shops. They have one for each ship, and it has the ship name on it. My husband made me a rack for them, and I display them. I have one for each ship we've sailed. And I'll be getting a new on on Saturday!! :)

I had no idea they had these! I'll definitely pick one up THIS SATURDAY!!

Watch the quality.

DH got a Splendor shirt on the Paradise. Couldn't find one on the Splendor. At the time both were sailing out of Long Beach.

Sis got an Ensendada shirt. Ensenada was misspelled. lol

Watch for their sale rack. Sometimes they have great deals- We've been able to pick up $5 & $15 thick Carnival logo hoodies.

I have never seen these! Guess I know to look for them. Also now need to go back in the other ships and get one for each!