What is the most adventurous excursion you can do in Grand Turk?

all4hockey54r

I'd say the ATV tour or the horse back riding.

If you like snorkeling off shore then a snorkel to the Wall would be a great adventure.

There's a helicopter tour but since you can see practically the entire island from the top deck of most ships, doesn't seem that adventurous to me.

Unfortunately not. I'm just trying to find things off the beaten path.

That's a tough one depending on what you mean by "off the beaten path", only because it's not a very big island, and it is built entirely around tourism.

You can rent golf carts at various locations near the cruise terminal and just go explore on your own. Check out local hangout and see the less touristy places.

If your looking for something more adrenaline oriented the best you'll probably do is like dune buggy rental, power snorkel, or one of the high speed thrill boats. You might want to try deep sea fishing or conch diving.

There is a lot of really good snorkeling and diving spots.

If your looking for something more adrenaline oriented the best you'll probably do is like dune buggy rental, power snorkel, or one of the high speed thrill boats. You might want to try deep sea fishing or conch diving.

Have you done the power snorkel before? Was it a large group?

Have you done the power snorkel before? Was it a large group?

Have power snorkeled but not in Grand Turk. There was like 10 people. You could can contact one of the tour operators and ask them how big the groups are. A lot of times you can arrange a private excursion, but that can be pricey.

Our times in Grand Turk, we have done snorkeling with around 20 people, done a scuba dive with about 6 people, and hung out at the beach with hundreds and thousands of people.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately not. I'm just trying to find things off the beaten path.

You might want to consider the snuba excursion. No certification is required and it's a great way to get a feel for scuba diving without the bulky equipment. I've done it at Grand Turk twice and enjoyed it, the second time more than the first.