Guarantee category and two connecting cabins

63galaxie

We have booked free airfare for my husbands Fall Break and we are ready to book our first NCL cruise on Escape. We want to book two cabins, one for each of us using the guarantee rate. Can we request that the two cabins be connecting or next to each other? Would it be best to call NCL directly vs booking online?

We have booked free airfare for my husbands Fall Break and we are ready to book our first NCL cruise on Escape. We want to book two cabins, one for each of us using the guarantee rate. Can we request that the two cabins be connecting or next to each other? Would it be best to call NCL directly vs booking online?

Guarantee only guarantees that you will get that category cabin or better. It does not guarantee any kind of location. The two cabins might not even be on same deck. Will be true even if you call NCL directly.

Also, I hope you realize that the fare is based on double occupancy. So if only one person is in cabin they will be charged the single supplement which is often 200% in order to make price at double occupancy.

I appreciate all the comments, I received a call from an NCL repr. today. I already knew that I could book a balcony guarantee cabin for $808 single supplement. I asked if I booked two rooms if we would be able to get them next to each other. She said yes, booked us in to two rooms as guarantees and then she said she will move us into two connecting balconies mid ship deck 13. She said that this was only possible because we were booking so close to sailing, and they had two connecting cabins available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Okay I'll bite and I'll probably regret asking this but: why two separate rooms? Do you snore?

My husband has extreme insomnia. I have sleep apnea. We've tried everything, but having two cabins is the simplest solution.