Captain’s Club Reciprocal Club Benefits

JohnFLL

Hello Celebrity cruisers! My wife and I are looking forward to our first 15 day South American Celebrity cruise. I was hoping someone might be kind enough to answer some questions about the Captain’s Club Benefits.

My wife and I have completed the same number of cruises and are both Diamonds on Royal Caribbean. My understanding is that we would receive reciprocal benefits on X as Captain’s Club Elite. So with two elites in one cabin, we EACH would receive the complimentary bag of laundry and 90 minute internet package. Is that correct?

On Royal Caribbean, Crown & Anchor discounts are loaded on your Seapass card. After reading various posts, it appears that X uses paper coupons. Is that correct?

X says to call the Loyalty Service Center at (800) 526-9723 to enroll for equivalent recognition. Is this really a simple one step process?

Edited by JohnFLL

As two Elites in one cabin, you each get the benefits, so yes, you each get the coupons, you each get 90 minutes free internet (or a discount on a more expensive package).

As to drinks, the information is not loaded onto your card as happens on Royal Caribbean. If the number of Elites exceeds some threshold, they all issue paper drink vouchers, three per night (except for night # 1 and the evening of the Captain's Club party). If there are fewer, there will be a cocktail party from 5-7, probably in the Sky Lounge. The paper vouchers can be used in several bars around the ship between 5 and 7 p.m.

I will make a prediction that you will not have the paper vouchers on a South American cruise.

It is as easy as you were told, call Captain's Club, give them your Crown and Anchor number and you will get your enrollment and courtesy status all taken care of.

Hello Celebrity cruisers! My wife and I are looking forward to our first 15 day South American Celebrity cruise. I was hoping someone might be kind enough to answer some questions about the Captain’s Club Benefits.

My wife and I have completed the same number of cruises and are both Diamonds on Royal Caribbean. My understanding is that we would receive reciprocal benefits on X as Captain’s Club Elite. So with two elites in one cabin, we EACH would receive the complimentary bag of laundry and 90 minute internet package. Is that correct?

On Royal Caribbean, Crown & Anchor discounts are loaded on your Seapass card. After reading various posts, it appears that X uses paper coupons. Is that correct?

X says to call the Loyalty Service Center at (800) 526-9723 to enroll for equivalent recognition. Is this really a simple one step process?

Yes, it is a simple process, you will get a Captains Club number, just make sure it is associated with any outstanding reservations.

The coupons are for each person, not per cabin. You will receive two sets of coupons if both are elites.

John,

You can go to the Celebrity web site, log into the Capt Club, it will show your club level. When we reached Elite on X, I checked C&A, and it already had us listed as Diamond. The C&A can get it set up also.

FYI, as a Capt Club member you get a 1 cat upgrade in certain cabin levels.